Not to beat this down, but....

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't blame refs, I'm not a bears fan. :)

I simply point out how ridiculous and whiny it is saying "The Packers won because of the refs!"

I would never claim another team win solely because of the officials, because I realize it is some stupid cry baby sour grapes bullshit.

And boo boo get over it bruh, its a forum, and I'll say what I please, if you don't like the truth then fuck off. I have a job too BTW, not sure what this has to do with anything, I don't think you guys understand how little time it takes to type a couple paragraphs out on a phone.
take the bet ya puss

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's pretty silly considering they're playing this weekend and we'll be playing next September.
speaking of silliness!! Wins and losses are team results, not Cutlers or Rodgers....You better check the stats boy..Cutler way outplayed Rodgers... Even with the Hail Mary INT

Last edited:

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
Cry me a fucking river.

First of all, that play was set up by Eddy Lacy clearly picking up a first down, and the ref subsequently marking him a yard short of his forward progress.

Second of all, I see the play clock hit zero with no call for delay of game a couple times every game, it not some uncommon shit.

Third of all, your linking BLEACHERREPORT acting as if it proves anything, all it proves is that a Bears fan as dumb as you are wrote a bleacherreport article.
Why are you on a chicago bears board 20 minutes before the ball dropped? Your life must be fun

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
And at the tender age of 17