Now It's Time For Good Laugh ;)

Rise

Liked Posts:
Better pray the Bears beat em week 1 or this place goes into nuclear meltdown

Why? Packers have a lot more talent on their team and players that have been in the same system for years. Fringe playoff team last year with average QB play. Love can be average.

Bears were the worst team in the league. Yes they added some talent but so did Green Bay? Why are the Bears viewed as the ultimate favorite? Is it because of Fields?

Sky isn’t falling if they lose week 1.

Zero2Cool

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Boston Red Sox
  2. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Green Bay Packers
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
  1. Wisconsin Badgers
Listen, I'm a homer Packers fan and that's just asinine to think Packers are Super Bowl contenders. Outside of every team right now is a Super Bowl contender by default.

Win or Lose, this place shouldn't over react. The season is 17 long and strong. No one wins the Super Bowl in Week One. The Packers always start off weak so I think a Loss might sting you guys more than the glory a Win would bring though.

I expect the Packers to come up short in Week One, but finish better than Bears in the division.

Szlachcic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
Listen, I'm a homer Packers fan and that's just asinine to think Packers are Super Bowl contenders. Outside of every team right now is a Super Bowl contender by default.

Win or Lose, this place shouldn't over react. The season is 17 long and strong. No one wins the Super Bowl in Week One. The Packers always start off weak so I think a Loss might sting you guys more than the glory a Win would bring though.

I expect the Packers to come up short in Week One, but finish better than Bears in the division.
Yep. Time certainly will show, but mentioning the thought of being a Superbowl contender? Nobody in the NFC North comes close..