dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
It's the 4th round. Need is out the window at this point.
I'll go with Brendan Rice just to make Caleb happy.
Add help on the DL after a player is cut. Next year we start adding to the D in the draft again
Wouldn't hate it if we did that but imo need is what we should go with at #122 and it has to be pass rush whether that's DE or 3T. There's plenty of players at other positions i'd be good with especially C but i'm hoping for pass rush. Take a shot and hope to hit big.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:

bufordht

Liked Posts:
Draft the Iowa punter Tory Taylor. He won the Ray Guy award for best punter and is known for his kicks landing inside the 20 without ending up in the end zone. At this point, that would solve a need and he would actually get playing time too.

Lol, nailed it

Herb Gardner

Liked Posts:
Hahaha, I was shocked, and happy as fook when the pick was announced. I know there was the old CCS cunting going on, but when he helps flip the field position in our favor maybe more people will understand the importance.
I‘m old enough to remember Ray Guy, who was a first round pick btw, if Taylor turns out half as good then the pick will seem justified. Another plus, he’s had plenty of experience kicking in crappy conditions too, so here’s to hoping!