NT Eddie Goldman in Concussion Protocol

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Always something with this guy it feels like.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Yep...why?

Thats what happens when you ask a rookie to take a snap load greater than a veteran in his prime Vince Wilfork. Pace adamently refuses to put any quality whatsoever behind him at NT. The kid takes every snap until he breaks.

He should be a second/third down NT who gets some blows in a rotation. Its mind boggling. These guys do something completely moronic for everything they get right. They have hurt him every year, and we are just starting early.

He is the key cog to the defense and they have no plan to protect him, only use him up as fast as they can.

Once again the back-up nose tackles are emergency use only because they fucking suck.

proton

Liked Posts:
They need to get him one of those double helmets like the DLineman on the 49ers used to wear

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

It is difficult for me to fathom how one would make a statement such as this about an NFL player suffering a concussion like that is his fault or something he willed upon himself or submitted to. It's a brain injury caused by his head colliding with a hard surface and is a football issue not a player issue unless I missed the play where he decided not to wear his helmet but he would have been ejected and likely fined as well and I've read no reports of that. It's literally like saying to someone who has driven their car at a high rate of speed into a brick wall, "always something with those Toyatas it feels like" as if other cars would not be completely ruined by literally crashing into masonry, I mean, what do you expect?

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yep...why?

Thats what happens when you ask a rookie to take a snap load greater than a veteran in his prime Vince Wilfork. Pace adamently refuses to put any quality whatsoever behind him at NT. The kid takes every snap until he breaks.

He should be a second/third down NT who gets some blows in a rotation. Its mind boggling. These guys do something completely moronic for everything they get right. They have hurt him every year, and we are just starting early.

He is the key cog to the defense and they have no plan to protect him, only use him up as fast as they can.

Once again the back-up nose tackles are emergency use only because they fucking suck.

:aj:

And if they had done what you suggest from the beginning and he looked good then you'd be calling them idiots for not using him as a 3 down player.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It is difficult for me to fathom how one would make a statement such as this about an NFL player suffering a concussion like that is his fault or something he willed upon himself or submitted to. It's a brain injury caused by his head colliding with a hard surface and is a football issue not a player issue unless I missed the play where he decided not to wear his helmet but he would have been ejected and likely fined as well and I've read no reports of that. It's literally like saying to someone who has driven their car at a high rate of speed into a brick wall, "always something with those Toyatas it feels like" as if other cars would not be completely ruined by literally crashing into masonry, I mean, what do you expect?

Aren't you that dorkchop that blamed Cam for breaking his kneecap because he "fell on it wrong"? We should get your brane checked, I bet Goldmans consistent concussions got nothing on whatever is scrambled in that melon of yours.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:

Is this for real? Goldman has injuries of one kind of another frequently. So, in other words, get over yourself you gay ass alt.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Troll. And his posts are bloated.

Reactions: DC

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:

A few days ago you blamed a guy for tearing his ACL.....

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Put a rod in it and send him back out!

Reactions: DC

laputan

Liked Posts:
b149147fbfa3a4437adf603aeaae4ff7