O/T: As a former receiver, this made me all warm and fuzzy inside..

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not Bears related, but I stumbled across this when I was looking up the Finnegan vs Johnson brawl. I remember this when it was broadcast on Hard Knocks, DeAngelo Hall talking shit trying to take DeAndre Johnson's heart in joint practices. CBs talk a whole lot of noise until they get beaten:

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Not Bears related, but I stumbled across this when I was looking up the Finnegan vs Johnson brawl. I remember this when it was broadcast on Hard Knocks, DeAngelo Hall talking shit trying to take DeAndre Johnson's heart in joint practices. CBs talk a whole lot of noise until they get beaten:

Deandre Hopkins and Andre Johnson had a baby!

gallagher

Ave Atque Vale
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I played DB in HS until I had to quit for injury and we were absolutely taught to chatter all game long.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
I played DB in HS until I had to quit for injury and we were absolutely taught to chatter all game long.
When I was in high school and also played DB as well like yourselve I was also literally coached up into talking "trash" against the person I was assigned to but my problem was that I still had a lingering stuttering problematic speech impediment from when I was a little boy and also I am not so clever when i try to talk the trash toward people in real life so my team mates would laugh at me about it but it was acturally still effective against the competition because it sounded like non-sense so the WR would be confused at what ever I was saying as far as trashing him went and he would not ever understand it so it was like "what?" For him and it would throw them off their A-game and get them confused and angry as a result of the confusion and they would be acturally weirded out sometimes hahahahahaha!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You cant teach good shit talk.