O.T - Bills exploring trade for Sam Bradford

geneatals

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
cutler is here for at least the 2015 season IMO....hope i'm wrong tho...

Josh2J

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know I am just holding out hope still until Fox or Pace come out and openly endorse him.... given they have had a few chances recently to do so I'd say they are still undecided.

I know if we move on from him the options for next year are not promising, but I am of the faction if you have any kind of an out just take it and then worry about whats next at that point. If its best for the long term then just do it.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
At this point I've resigned myself to the fact that at least one of Marshall or Cutler will be here next year. With the QB options in the draft and FA, it seems like Jay's the one who stays. Although I still want the Hundley from UCLA in round 2 to groom.

Josh2J

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
new nugget on this rumor. ( from Rotoworld.com)

Sam Bradford - QB - Rams

A "source in the know" tells the Buffalo News that the Bills are not pursuing Sam Bradford.

A story followed by a denial is a standard tit for tat in the offseason rumor mill, but this contradiction comes barely 30 minutes after the initial report. We definitely tend to believe the "Bills are not pursuing" Bradford camp more than the former. SB Nation's Ryan Van Bibber is likely on the money in his guess that the report is likely little more than an effort from Bradford's camp to gain some leverage in extension talks with the Rams. Bradford will be the subject of more reports in the coming days.

Related: Bills

Source: Vic Carucci on Twitter

Josh2J

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You gota believe the Bills are at least exploring trade options... I mean they have NOTHING... there is no way they plan to start Manuel.

They have no 1st round pick but that doesnt mean you cant trade.

He'll, I would think a realistic offer for Bradford would look something like.

2015 - 2nd round Pick
2016 - 2nd round Pick - Conditional ( if Bradford starts all 16 games turns into a 1st Round pick )

I'd gladly take that offer for # 6 :)

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not seeing how the Bills exploring a trade with Bradford excludes them from also exploring a trade for Cutler. It's encouraging, really, that they're willing to over spend so much for a QB who hasn't proven himself.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Not seeing how the Bills exploring a trade with Bradford excludes them from also exploring a trade for Cutler. It's encouraging, really, that they're willing to over spend so much for a QB who hasn't proven himself.

Would you trade Bradford for Cutler straight up?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Would you trade Bradford for Cutler straight up?
Wouldn't be a terrible idea. Both carry about the same cap hit for the year and I don't think Bradford has ever had very good weapons which he would have on the Bears. He's a lot younger and a FA the following year so you're not committed to him if he should get injured again or fail to impress. There's that distinct possibility that this is a type of QB whose career could take off if he lands in the right situation and can avoid further injuries.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think buffalo would be ideal for Jay, I hope they really are exploring trade possibilities.