Offense and Defense complimentary average?

drewten

Liked Posts:
Up to this point in the season the Defense has given up 4 more passing yards than the offense has produced per game and 14 more rushing yards per game than the offense has produced. All of these categories have put both the offense and defense in the middle of the pack for yards per game (passing, rushing)

Of course this doesn't account for adjusted rankings to opponents proficiency in these categories but as much as most have hated on the offense this year. This team at least based on the stats I have provided are as described by the title of my post.

Discuss

OliverTwistCone

Liked Posts:
Up to this point in the season the Defense has given up 4 more passing yards than the offense has produced per game and 14 more rushing yards per game than the offense has produced. All of these categories have put both the offense and defense in the middle of the pack for yards per game (passing, rushing)

Of course this doesn't account for adjusted rankings to opponents proficiency in these categories but as much as most have hated on the offense this year. This team at least based on the stats I have provided are as described by the title of my post.

Discuss
Don't tell me what to do

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:

Discuss

Quality of the opponent! Stats don’t mean shit.