Offense

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It has been pretty bad so far. They look very lackadaisical and settle for a lot of jumpers. The defense has actually been their saving grace.

And no, this isn't one of those 'omg one loss now the sky is falling' threads. Just a pretty disappointing start.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Given enough practice, Niko will be making half court shots regularly.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:

This is worst then last year. Don't know what to think of this team. They beat the cavs and thunder but lose the the pistons, hornets and wolves.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Quote Originally Posted by Crystallas View Post

This is worst then last year. Don't know what to think of this team. They beat the cavs and thunder but lose the the pistons, hornets and wolves.

I know the answer. They do not have the shooters to run this offense nor a guy that can set things up. Rose is a scorer not a point guard. Snell doesn't belong in an NBA starting line-up. THey lack the skill guys to run this offense and do not have them.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
this team blows. it may sound good on paper but its highly flawed in reality

Pau may put up 20-10 but he gives up just as much if not more, Noah is washed, Rose only plays when he feels like it, our backcourt/wing depth is near the bottom of the league and the team doesn't seem to fit together

i still support the firing of Thibs as i felt it ran its course but i may back track a bit on the team tuning him out. its just the team is flawed and has zero chemistry....big changes should come next offseason

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:

Pistons look good this year. Drummond has been a monster

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Quote Originally Posted by Crystallas View Post

I know the answer. They do not have the shooters to run this offense nor a guy that can set things up. Rose is a scorer not a point guard. Snell doesn't belong in an NBA starting line-up. THey lack the skill guys to run this offense and do not have them.

I thought Snell was coming off the bench?

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
this team just sucks. Not winning a championship this year. I had high hopes

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
this team blows. it may sound good on paper but its highly flawed in reality

Pau may put up 20-10 but he gives up just as much if not more, Noah is washed, Rose only plays when he feels like it, our backcourt/wing depth is near the bottom of the league and the team doesn't seem to fit together

i still support the firing of Thibs as i felt it ran its course but i may back track a bit on the team tuning him out. its just the team is flawed and has zero chemistry....big changes should come next offseason
I'm still of the opinion that there is a rift between Rose and Butler. I've also heard the rah-rah shit from Noah got old last year, especially when he wasn't producing at a level that doesn't make that shit annoying.

cjswan232482

Liked Posts:
Rose to Butler: I WANT you to be the man right now. This is my training camp right now. I won't be right until December. Knock yourself out. But you will have to be the man when you suck too. Wiggins busted your ass, not mine. Do you want to be the Man or not? Cause I'm about to Iverson my way to 43% with my regular 20 shots a game. So enjoy it now.