**OFFICAIL** Bears 2024 Regular Season News & Schleisse - FTO Preferred - No ALTS! Derailing Is Discouraged!

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Loading up on one of the more important positions in Flus defense is a bad thing? Let me ask you, who should the Bears have signed for the DL specifically pass rush? Players that were actually interested in joining the Bears? Cmon dumbass, hit me with your best shot!
The Bears had the resources to make anyone interested in signing with them.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
My problem with it is that it seems to loom larger and larger as time goes on and the off-season progresses.

The Bears got dealt a gift from the gods and a chance to mulligan this dogshit trade, and then they just didn't because Ryan Poles just had to complete that deal before free agency. Which doesn't make a lot of sense because his free agent strategy seemed to be to accumulate runningbacks and off-ball linebackers, which is not only a strategy that would've looked dicey twenty years ago but also would've had zero bearing on whether or not they made that deal with Carolina.

Remy is lurking around now, which means we're about to get eight paragraph long defenses of Poles that look they were written by run and shoot with a master's degree. But I think even he deep down, despite all his biases, knows that this shit ain't gonna work.
Lol I enjoy the Remy being a @run and shoot with a masters degree. Shitty runs would feel blessed if he could get a GED

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
That’s funny because not everyone player wanted to play for the Bears. Weird how that works…….
It was a shitty year for DL Free Agents.
Zach Allen, Dre’Mont Jones and others are all just simply decent players. Not really worried Poles missed out on massively overpaying for guys that don’t move the needle.

The one place Poles failed was signing a RT.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
If the Bears could only convince a couple of off-ball linebackers, scrub runningbacks, offensive guard and more JUCO-level defensive linemen to come play in Chicago despite all the money they had, then there's a larger problem at work that needs addressing.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
If the Bears could only convince a couple of off-ball linebackers, scrub runningbacks, offensive guard and more JUCO-level defensive linemen to come play in Chicago despite all the money they had, then there's a larger problem at work that needs addressing.
So the Bears didn’t improve from their signing? It’s fun when you make yourself look like an idiot. Keep it up!

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
So the Bears didn’t improve from their signing? It’s fun when you make yourself look like an idiot. Keep it up!
Well a player that the Bears acquired in 1997 was before his time, so that leads me to believe we may be dealing with a teenager at this point.

That and his takes on most things.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I didn’t meant it like he was compared to Higgins. Just saying that people treat him as a proven commodity as if he’s some type of receiver of that caliber. He’s kind of just a guy. I don’t see guys as being of equal or greater value than high picks. If the bears drafted a wr at 32 and he ended up being Claypool a couple years from now I’d be disappointed
Let's see how it works out....if he continues to be meh....good call by you. If he turns out to be a useful piece, good move by the Bears.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My problem with it is that it seems to loom larger and larger as time goes on and the off-season progresses.

The Bears got dealt a gift from the gods and a chance to mulligan this dogshit trade, and then they just didn't because Ryan Poles just had to complete that deal before free agency. Which doesn't make a lot of sense because his free agent strategy seemed to be to accumulate runningbacks and off-ball linebackers, which is not only a strategy that would've looked dicey twenty years ago but also would've had zero bearing on whether or not they made that deal with Carolina.

Remy is lurking around now, which means we're about to get eight paragraph long defenses of Poles that look they were written by run and shoot with a master's degree. But I think even he deep down, despite all his biases, knows that this shit ain't gonna work.

0a186dc1-42c9-481c-8239-dd53d2a33d20.jpg

We used to have a ton of Claypool fans that always came at me how bad of a pick Kmet was and that Pace was an idiot for drafting Kmet over C.Claypool.

@Anytime23 @remydat

What exactly is your point? Pace is fired and Claypool has still outproduced Kmet in the NFL.

The cunting is reach epic levels now.
and you'll bury your head in the sand like the good Bears fan shill that you are. The poster boy for anti-meatballism, who does nothing but ignore what actually happens on the field in favor of numbers on a spreadsheet.

Wait and see. Wait and see. Same poster who thought a bunch of washed up vets and day 3 picks was substantial help. Bury head in sand. Wait and see. Rinse and repeat.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The guy legitimately argued that the team that finished last in the league was better than the previous team that did not. He’s clueless.
The snowflakes are all out tonight I see. I am sorry Poles didn't sign the guys you wanted him to sign. Shit happens.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
The snowflakes are all out tonight I see. I am sorry Poles didn't sign the guys you wanted him to sign. Shit happens.
???

You legitimately argued that a team that ended the season without roquan smith and Robert Quinn, the team that finished dead last in the NFL, was somehow better than the team that did not finish dead last in the nfl. The team that had 6 wins, actually double what the team you claimed was better had.

You did an entire roster breakdown and said it was better ???

Can’t wait for your cutting edge analysis on this years team though, I’m sure it’s going to be chock FULL of intelligent insight