OFFICAIL Hard Knocks IGT

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
So Poles wouldn’t trade for Judon without a contract in place but isn’t that exactly what he did with Sweat?
That just tells me tht the framework for the Sweat deal was already in place when they traded for him. Probably an easier extension to do since Sweat is younger

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
So Poles wouldn’t trade for Judon without a contract in place but isn’t that exactly what he did with Sweat?

Judon doesn't want to negotiate an extension Sweat did. I'm sure they were already making headway on an extension.

BBBF

Liked Posts:
I didn't see the second episode and avoided reading or listening about it, hoping I might. Is Eberfus 3 for 3 on the nicknames or did they give it a break?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Liked the game coverage because I didn’t see it. And Tory THE DROOLMAN Taylor getting some screen time

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didn't see the second episode and avoided reading or listening about it, hoping I might. Is Eberfus 3 for 3 on the nicknames or did they give it a break?
Won't watch the 3rd episode until tomorrow, but the 2nd was great. Especially the first ten minutes. Check it out.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
i was watching it tonight and it occurred to me that the throws he makes in camp haven’t happened in my lifetime. Even the easy ones. Possibly cutler, but everyone hated him.

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
i was watching it tonight and it occurred to me that the throws he makes in camp haven’t happened in my lifetime. Even the easy ones. Possibly cutler, but everyone hated him.
Confession: I loved Cutler I was an official Fanboy up until the end

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
That just tells me tht the framework for the Sweat deal was already in place when they traded for him. Probably an easier extension to do since Sweat is younger
That and Sweat was more of a must have given the cupboard was bare on the DL while this year Judon was more of a nice to have.

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Austin Reed is officially QB3 after this episode

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
The key to having a successful rookie karaoke is picking a song that everybody can't help but join in on. It's not about how well you sing.

Caleb picked a bad song. Rome picked Chris Brown which is always a hit.

I was skeptical when I heard Austin Reed's song start to play. Didn't think Keyshia Cole would hit like that on a football team.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The key to having a successful rookie karaoke is picking a song that everybody can't help but join in on. It's not about how well you sing.

Caleb picked a bad song. Rome picked Chris Brown which is always a hit.

I was skeptical when I heard Austin Reed's song start to play. Didn't think Keyshia Cole would hit like that on a football team.

A football team that have hoes in a bunch of area codes? Knowing your R&B is a must.