OFFICAIL Hard Knocks IGT

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Who loves the camera more, Kevin Warren or the arm wrestler?

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I found myself thinking: "You are picking your meals for day 4 of the train ride when you haven't yet chosen a destination."
Seriously. I'd rather not hear anymore about the stadium that the state already told them to fuck off about until they actually secure the financials of it. In my mind AH is still more likely

Last edited by a moderator:

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Seriously. I'd rather not here anymore about the stadium that the state already told them to fuck off about until they actually secure the financials of it. In my mind AH is still more likely

haven’t been home in a few years so all I know about this is what I see online….

Do Bears fans in the Chicago area seem to have a preference in location? Or do they just want a new stadium?

msadows

Liked Posts:
haven’t been home in a few years so all I know about this is what I see online….

Do Bears fans in the Chicago area seem to have a preference in location? Or do they just want a new stadium?

I listen to sports radio daily and it seems like 95% of the chicagoland fans want arlington. The only vocal person i've seen against it is wilbon, but he's a cranky old boomer who whines nonstop now.

Everyone I meet would also rather have it in arlington. Just makes so much more sense in the long run, and would make the actual gameday experience much better.

Doubt Kevin Warren gives two fucks about the gameday experience tho.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I listen to sports radio daily and it seems like 95% of the chicagoland fans want arlington. The only vocal person i've seen against it is wilbon, but he's a cranky old boomer who whines nonstop now.

Everyone I meet would also rather have it in arlington. Just makes so much more sense in the long run, and would make the actual gameday experience much better.

Doubt Kevin Warren gives two fucks about the gameday experience tho.

Thanks. As a guy who watches the games on TV that lakefront view is nice. But for the actual locals yeah AH seems to make more sense.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seriously. I'd rather not here anymore about the stadium that the state already told them to fuck off about until they actually secure the financials of it. In my mind AH is still more likely
Exactly, but maybe he knows that too and this is part of the ruse, and his intended audience includes the AH peones.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
As bad as the team looked at times, Eberflus seems to know what he's doing. The guys look to have a lot of fun out there and get along really well with him. If he turns out to be a good or even really good coach then I'll personally have some crow to eat, considering I was in the camp of firing him and grabbing a new coach to pair with Williams.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Regarding the stadium downtown, honestly I haven't lived in Chicago since way before Pluto stopped being a planet, but I have attended a game or two as an adult. Walking a few blocks to the stadium on a gorgeous sunny, fall morning, stopping to grab a bite in the way was an immensely pleasant experience. The city has a lot of charm, especially in that area (as opposed to a couple of blocks from CVS High School, where I lived as a kid).

DougDrinksSanka

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. AIC Yellow Jackets
Regarding the stadium downtown, honestly I haven't lived in Chicago since way before Pluto stopped being a planet, but I have attended a game or two as an adult. Walking a few blocks to the stadium on a gorgeous sunny, fall morning, stopping to grab a bite in the way was an immensely pleasant experience. The city has a lot of charm, especially in that area (as opposed to a couple of blocks from CVS High School, where I lived as a kid).
Second. I could really care or less about a grander "experience" like Jerry's world. I come back to Chicago for a game every fall with my two sons and love visiting the city.

msadows

Liked Posts:
you know he was brane damanged as a kid when he was ran over by a car

Is that why he's the worst public speaker in the front office? Was actually surprised how poorly he spoke during that chicago presentation given his resume.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Caleb's green purse made another appearance

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
From my observation most people want the Bears to stay in Chicago but not at the expense of better parking space and more convenient access.

Nobody actually 'wants' to go to Arlington Heights, it just happens to have the largest blank canvas of property and access to the expressway.

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
Just a random comment. I've never watched this show before they featured the Bears and I can't see how I would be interested in watching if it didn't. It's just kinda blah in general.
I think there is usually a lot more drama and angst but things are so bright for this team in almost every way right now that it could only be a feel good story.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You didn’t enjoy the scintillating discussion of the type of premium seats they would select for the new club?

I was breathless.
Mfer talking about moveable chairs giving class and "panache". Its a football stadium my guy. 70% of the people attending are r3tarded. Build it already.

Tee

Beast Mode
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Houston Cougars
The One thing Im already tired of seeing on the show is, Matt Eberflus's Wife and Daughter on every show. who cares what they think? like seriously this show is about football not a wives tale. "The Eberflus's" lol haha