OFFICAIL Hard Knocks IGT

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I think there is usually a lot more drama and angst but things are so bright for this team in almost every way right now that it could only be a feel good story.
I hope so. I also heard from a couple talking heads that this version is very sanitized thanks to the McCaskey's not wanting to do it and not wanting profanity. Which, as lame as it might make the show, is probably a good thing for the team and people's perception of them.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
The One thing Im already tired of seeing on the show is, Matt Eberflus's Wife and Daughter on every show. who cares what they think? like seriously this show is about football not a wives tale. "The Eberflus's" lol haha

His daughters are pretty attractive…I don’t mind the very minimal screen time they’re getting.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Didn't Trestman's daughters have to nuke their twitter accounts because of cbmb pervs?

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
This season is awful TBH

greg23

Liked Posts:
Last weeks episode was good but the rest have been snooze fests.
This episode aired Tuesday....and the content wqs only action thru last Thursday (save a 45 second ending with wheeler/Poles on Friday.)......they couldn't find anything from fri-mon to get into this episode.....esp since it was only 51 mins long

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Last weeks episode was good but the rest have been snooze fests.
As they were saying on the radio the Bears figured out how to beat Hard Knocks. They were given complete editorial control and what you saw is exactly what the Bears wanted you to see.

They are an organization that wants to hide how they operate because how they operate is completely out of the mainstream.

They don't want cussing, because cussing is offensive to them. Grow up.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
As they were saying on the radio the Bears figured out how to beat Hard Knocks. They were given complete editorial control and what you saw is exactly what the Bears wanted you to see.

They are an organization that wants to hide how they operate because how they operate is completely out of the mainstream.

All teams are given editorial control on Hard Knocks. Nothing new.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

And in other news, who gives a fuck?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

It's an example of why the Bears have sucked for so long.
This is not a new level of stupid for you, as there are no higher levels to achieve, just a different kind.

Last edited: