Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Mannnn, I feel bad for Wheeler. But he's still on the team and getting treatment and getting work and mental reps. Kind of serendipitous, or bittersweet, I guess.
He might be able to take some graduate classes while rehabbing while getting paid. Don't know if he'd have made the 53 after VJ's last game but he'd have stuck somewhere. I like him and hope he gets to the big show.

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What I’ve come to understand about @DanielCCSBears

He’s more qualified to Executive Produce Hard Knocks than the current HBO Executive Producer.

He’s more qualified to be the Bears’ GM than Ryan Poles.

He believes Drake Maye is a better prospect than Caleb Williams.

He can eat more tacos than Taco Webb.

He’s an excellent driver and has the professional status to prove it.

He has 3 followers on X.

He’s the second best Bears beat writer at CCS.

@iueyedoc is his biggest fan and supporter.
He's such a celeb fan that CW gave his linemen a memento of his chin.

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The last 3 minutes of the season finale was beautiful. Anytime you pair that song with visuals of Chicago, it's a cheat code for people who love Chicago. It ends so perfectly that it almost makes me not even want to watch this season and just pretend like they went on to win a Super Bowl.

It was so perfect that i was scared they were going to show tar stain Travis Bagent and ruin the whole vibe. Hats off to HBO. It wasn't the best season 1-5 but a very strong finish!

Last edited:

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
How about that fucking skyline

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Things I found interesting.

1. Thought people said they dont show cuts.

2. Interesting that they intended to keep Rypien over Reed but then the Vikes signed Rypien.

3. Also interesting that pretty much all the coaches were gung ho about Velus and that teams were calling about him.

4. Poles having to leave the room because he was crying and then come back to tell Colbert he was cut was pretty emotional.

5. Bagent seemed to really solidfy himself as the No 2 so much so that even Rypien praised him.

6. The Flus bee shit was unexpected.

7. The outro was epic and has me ready for this shit to pop off.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
GET AFTER IT./

HBO came thru in the fucking clutch.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Since it's the Bears; the season was interesting and a must watch for most

However.....it was probably one of the most edited, non drama, disney/leave it to beaver, no real excitement or attachment seasons in the history of the show........probably exactly the way the mccaskys wanted it

Everyone came across as extremely likeable and nice......which is great but for this type of show; not overly entertaining if you're not a Bear fan.

And I'm pretty sure each episode ended 5-12 minutes before the hour.....thus cutting a ton of material.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Not a peep in the final episode about the two players they traded for.
It was strange but reallly bot so....becauae that would put the Bears in a bad light....having to cut guys they had in the building; essentially admitting they didn't have the right guys at those positions

Pretty sure every guy they showed being cut (4?) was brought back via PS or picked up by another team 53 (rypien)

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Yes let’s hope the Velus reclamation project works.
Probably will, apparently as the RB coach said..can't teach what he has in him..something about running thru men the way he does. not his exact words but still.

AND DID YOU GUYS NOTICE THAT SICK CAMERA MOTION WORK?? WTF KIND OF CAM WORK IS THAT??? during them speed drills, the camera fading in and out of plays was sick AF, so cool to see.
during that time in the episode we see Velus taking reps with the 1's thought i'd point that out, Velus had a galaxy of space in front of himself.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Since it's the Bears; the season was interesting and a must watch for most

However.....it was probably one of the most edited, non drama, disney/leave it to beaver, no real excitement or attachment seasons in the history of the show........probably exactly the way the mccaskys wanted it

Everyone came across as extremely likeable and nice......which is great but for this type of show; not overly entertaining if you're not a Bear fan.

And I'm pretty sure each episode ended 5-12 minutes before the hour.....thus cutting a ton of material.
I agree, No doubt we got watered down shit..
I feel ripped off and so should the rest of us.. We accepted HBO material not some soft-fuck-boy behavior modification Disney / PG shit.
Hopefully they just drop the uncut version ASAP, fuck George and them old ass out dated ways.. Mofo must've missed out on tik tok.