Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Im actually kinda concerned after watching that. Maybe jaylon got paid and fell of? Whats it say about our defense when the lockdown corner cant cover a slow TE3?
Move him to Safety…

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Last night as a concentrated effort by your Chicago Bears to justify Velus Jones Jr remaining on the roster at all.

It was the epitome of football propaganda. I'm willing to bet no one called for a trade because if they did they should have put that conversation into the episode instead of just dropping some rumor that someone tried to trade for him.

Velus Jones Jr was the first guy everyone was going to cut and now he's some mythological player who can do all these great things to help the team or had teams clamoring over him in the trade market?

I call bullshit.
You should call Oliver Stone and pitch it to him. He loves a good conspiracy.

Maybe you can get an EP credit.

By the way, you’re truly ridiculous.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
POLES!! ADRIAN COLBERT!! NOOOOOOO!!!

Is it fair to say that Adrian Colbert is now Ryan Poles' favorite human and not Travis Bell?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Yes let’s hope the Velus reclamation project works.
Didn't understand if he said it would take a 4th rounder to make him give serious thought to trading Velus or if he said he was offered a 4th, think he said it would take a 4th, but if he was offered a 4th then IMO he should've taken it.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Probably will, apparently as the RB coach said..can't teach what he has in him..something about running thru men the way he does. not his exact words but still.

AND DID YOU GUYS NOTICE THAT SICK CAMERA MOTION WORK?? WTF KIND OF CAM WORK IS THAT??? during them speed drills, the camera fading in and out of plays was sick AF, so cool to see.
during that time in the episode we see Velus taking reps with the 1's thought i'd point that out, Velus had a galaxy of space in front of himself.
That was really kool.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You and I have stated on this forum many times that he should be used like Patterson. They fucked him right off the bat by trying to make him a punt returner. He’s not comfortable there!

Get the ball in his hands. His size, speed combination translates to the NFL. He scored the first time he touched the ball on offense his rookie season.

Now they’re using him as a gunner. I think we know who was a fantastic gunner in his time here.

I won’t be shocked as the season wears on if he gets significant carries.
Not to toot my own horn but i was actually the first to bring that up and then remy ran with it.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Didn't understand if he said it would take a 4th rounder to make him give serious thought to trading Velus or if he said he was offered a 4th, think he said it would take a 4th, but if he was offered a 4th then IMO he should've taken it.

Nah...he said it would take at least a 4th.

The offer was prob peanuts(low 6th/7th round pick). He's trying his hardest to make velus a thing after wasting a high 3rd on him :(

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Nah...he said it would take at least a 4th.

The offer was prob peanuts(low 6th/7th round pick). He's trying his hardest to make velus a thing after wasting a high 3rd on him :(
Velus has shown something at RB. I'm surprised they didn't cut Homer and carry Colin Johnson or something like that cause it's clear that Velus' position is running back now. Therefore they've kept 6 backs.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I need to rewatch but I thought he said lions.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Velus has shown something at RB. I'm surprised they didn't cut Homer and carry Colin Johnson or something like that cause it's clear that Velus' position is running back now. Therefore they've kept 6 backs.
***** against practice squad guys and roster cuts.

msadows

Liked Posts:

Roster isnt finalized, isnt blasingame supposed to be on the opening day 53 at fb?(Thats the rumor I heard, only cut so he's not a vested vet).

My guess is homer is still let go

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:
Roster isnt finalized, isnt blasingame supposed to be on the opening day 53 at fb?(Thats the rumor I heard, only cut so he's not a vested vet).

My guess is homer is still let go
Blasingame was signed the next day - He is on the 53

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You should call Oliver Stone and pitch it to him. He loves a good conspiracy.

Maybe you can get an EP credit.

By the way, you’re truly ridiculous.
So you think Velus Jones Jr is worth more in a trade than Justin Fields?