OFFICAIL Hard Knocks IGT

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It was aight.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Ummmm I don’t think hard knocks is going to do the bears any favors if it continues like this

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The hype-up of Williams with the Bulls intro music and PA announcer was sick.
That was cool. I cracked up at the dude singing in the grape-huggers.

BBBF

Liked Posts:
Honestly that was really boring.
Yeah, that was the first episode of Hard Knocks that I have ever seen. If it wasn't covering the Bears, I don't think I would be watching the next one. Maybe it picks up steam, after they figure out an unexpected story to tell? I imagine they have to cast a large net on the first one.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Honestly that was really boring.

It felt a little overproduced and less raw than earlier seasons, but it did have some highlights as well.

Caleb Williams has the most infectious "WOOO!" since Ric Flair.

Matt Eberflus has a strong beard game.

His daughter is totally bangable and almost pops a titty out at the HOF game.

The whole world was just exposed to the magic that is the blossoming Rypien/Johnson connection.

DJ making $100 million dollars in the middle of practice.

Three words: Canadian Striptease Karaoke

Lowlights; Eberflus is still a walking cringe factory on the practice field, but nowhere near as cringe as the schmuck that wrote the voice over line:

"Anyone in Chicago can ride the L, but all they really want are Ws."

😬😬😬😬😬

Will be back next week in hopes the Bears rookie punter fights some sort of marsupial!!!

Certified Troll

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Syracuse Orange
Yeah, that was the first episode of Hard Knocks that I have ever seen. If it wasn't covering the Bears, I don't think I would be watching the next one. Maybe it picks up steam, after they figure out an unexpected story to tell? I imagine they have to cast a large net on the first one.
Usually they feature a bubble guy who has a human interest story.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Yup. First one for me too.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I laughed when he was announcing that he had come up with a new nickname, but only because I was anticipating @cameronkrazie86 posting "DRAGONSLAYER!"

....or when he tells Rome he doesn't need a nickname because his name is already so cool.

....or when someone else shows up wearing the exact same outfit at his own party.

....or when his voice suddenly starts down this "south side Baptist preacher" lilt that only three white men in all of recorded history have not sounded like total buffoons using.

Yeah, think I may have cracked a molar tonight.