1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Has there been any mention of sHITS?

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Flus is a dork and very awkward but as long as the team starts stacking wins and the team buys in I don’t really care. At the very least, he’s good at his side of the ball which is more than we could say for the last HC.

George clearly loves the guy so barring a catastrophic season he’s not going anywhere.
I think he's gone after this year if they don't have double-digit wins, even though it would be Pole's fault for neglecting the offensive line.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Flus is a dork and very awkward but as long as the team starts stacking wins and the team buys in I don’t really care. At the very least, he’s good at his side of the ball which is more than we could say for the last HC.

George clearly loves the guy so barring a catastrophic season he’s not going anywhere.
I’m not a fan of Flus but wouldn’t call him a dork and awkward. That was Trestman.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I think he's gone after this year if they don't have double-digit wins, even though it would be Pole's fault for neglecting the offensive line.
This is pretty typical in the NFL. Kinda like the 49ers getting rid of Wilks after Shanahan was the screw up in the Super Bowl.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Caleb Williams confirmed bust after that Michael Jordan intro.

No lie, first thing that went through my head when the music cued.
Nick Saban- QB's fail because of the expectations put on them.

That whole scene was scripted worse than a commercial for one of Saban's car dealerships.

I’m not a fan of Flus but wouldn’t call him a dork and awkward. That was Trestman.

No doubt.

After last night I am officially dubbing Matt Eberflus a "try hard" because he is trying so hard to relate to his players as a person and it's literally painful to watch.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:

Would be very Bears to fire the HC going into the QBs 2nd year. I hate that idea honestly and why I was in favor of bringing in a new HC this year. Of course, the mccaskeys do everything ass backwards.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
I laughed when he was announcing that he had come up with a new nickname, but only because I was anticipating @cameronkrazie86 posting "DRAGONSLAYER!"

My apologies, I was too busy posting THE CANADIAN EAGLE in discord and suggesting a lifetime contract for him.

BBBF

Liked Posts:
Would be very Bears to fire the HC going into the QBs 2nd year. I hate that idea honestly and why I was in favor of bringing in a new HC this year. Of course, the mccaskeys do everything ass backwards.
Unless they are hiring Shane Waldron (assuming he earned it in this hypothetical).

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Unless they are hiring Shane Waldron (assuming he earned it in this hypothetical).

Right that would definitely be an exception. I’m not sure if he’s HC material though…and if he is really good, the Bears should win a lot of games and there’d be no reason to move on from Flus.

I don’t trust this organization with any HC hire. I think George has way too much influence and say in the HC decision. This is the same organization that had Bruce Arians do a mock press conference and then proceeded to hire Marc “Let’s hold hands in the shower” Trestman.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
No lie, first thing that went through my head when the music cued.

That whole scene was scripted worse than a commercial for one of Saban's car dealerships.

No doubt.

After last night I am officially dubbing Matt Eberflus a "try hard" because he is trying so hard to relate to his players as a person and it's literally painful to watch.
100% agree. I actually respected him a little more after the episode of hard knocks. His wife and daughters, annoying as f*ck.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe it’s just me but I just don’t see that with Flus.
I never liked or wanted Trestman, going back to his offensive coordinator days in Cleveland. I hated when the Bears hired him. But I will say that his first season was the only time in Bears history that I believed that they could reliably score in the red-zone or convert 3rd downs. I have often wondered what would have happened if he worked under Lovie Smith (yes, I realize this conflicts with my saying that I didn't like him as an OC going back to the Cleveland days).

Hopefully Waldron gets us back there. I see evidence of wanting to attack defenses downfield, which I think you need to do to make those MFs pay when they blitz. If you don't make them pay when they blitz, they are going to make you pay by keep doing it.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
100% agree. I actually respected him a little more after the episode of hard knocks. His wife and daughters, annoying as f*ck.
I don't really want to pick on a guy's family, but I will say that I have more respect for Flus now than I did. One thing I have always felt was that he was genuine. That came through in Hard Knocks.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I don't really want to pick on a guy's family, but I will say that I have more respect for Flus now than I did. One thing I have always felt was that he was genuine. That came through in Hard Knocks.
I mean I don’t either, but I also like to speak the truth. His wife is something else

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It was exactly what you thought it would be. Riverboat architecture tour. A trip down memory lane from the 1920s to 1985 because they have little to none relevant moments that take place the past 30 years. Spending time with Simone “silver medal” Viles and the husband whose name we all forget. Flus haircut. Qb incompetence. Kevin Warren putting himself in places he doesn’t belong to make himself seem relevant as 200M worth of investment wastes away in AH.

HBO had nothing so what did they do? They tugged on the Chicago fan heartstrings and took slow mo of Williams and added in Alan Parsons Project and the great Ray Clay to make you think about when Chicago sports used to be relevant. Maybe we’ll get some Chelsea Dagger episode 2.

It’s too bad. I actually still enjoy hard knocks and I thought this was boring and lazy and unoriginal.

Still miles better than 1920 FB Drive