A behind the scenes look at PTO Nate's year off
They would need more than a episode to cover that since he was never working

greg23

Liked Posts:
Much better episode this time 🐻🐻🐻 :bearbang:
48 mins
1st 20 or so we're blah
Got better last half

Still seems like this is very "bears edited/produced" with very little interesting/compelling content

Hopefully we get some fireworks next week episode with the bears/bungles joint practices

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
The league will not be unkind to the Bears

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
I watched it directly on HBO, the app didn't work. I ended up missing the first half but I enjoyed the stuff with Jaylon/KA, the background stuff on the Bills game etc

Pretty nice moment with Flus calling for turnovers in the game then boom got one.

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
48 mins
1st 20 or so we're blah
Got better last half

Still seems like this is very "bears edited/produced" with very little interesting/compelling content

Hopefully we get some fireworks next week episode with the bears/bungles joint practices
It's definitely highly edited to "be safe", I still enjoyed it and think they are doing a good job promoting the team. I'm sure we are winning over some fresh bandwagon fans

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did yall actually get it? My Max still only shows the 1st episode
Just like Game of Thrones or House of Dragon, they don’t post the new episode until later. Have to record it or watch it live.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Wasn't really into Saban telling Flus how to treat C.Williams and what it takes to develop him as a NFL QB. I don't want a guy who's never developed a QB in the NFL before telling our defensive HC how to do it. The way players are coached up in college compared to the NFL are very different.

I wish there was more film of the players showing their friendships and how they mess with each other on and off the field. I need to see who messes with who and who goes to who for questions about something whether it's football related or even personal. Need the cussing as well which it wouldn't shock me if George and Warren purposely wouldn't let them put it on the show.

All in all i wasn't expecting too much from episode one and think it'll get better as it goes.
Right? Patrick Mahomes threw 50 touchdowns in his first full season starting and Herbert threw 31 touchdowns without taking a snap in the preseason.

You can talk about developing guys all you want. But some guys just have it and others don't.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I watched it directly on HBO, the app didn't work. I ended up missing the first half but I enjoyed the stuff with Jaylon/KA, the background stuff on the Bills game etc

Pretty nice moment with Flus calling for turnovers in the game then boom got one.
That's so Lovie-esque

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
48 mins
1st 20 or so we're blah
Got better last half

The compelling stuff is related to Austin Reed Velus Jones Jr and Ian Wheeler. That goes back to the original intent of Hard Knocks, profiling the guys who are at risk of losing their roster spot.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Think the Bears told HBO/NFL Films that there will be no cursing shown? Has there been what maybe 1 or 2 thus far? WAY DOWN from previous seasons.
Lol NOT ENOUGH SWEARS 4 ME