First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Just like Game of Thrones or House of Dragon, they don’t post the new episode until later. Have to record it or watch it live.
That's not how it's normally done. They usually put the episode on MAX at the same time it premiers on TV.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Whoever was doing the closed captioning was typing Goat sex while Austin Booker was making a sack 😭😂

Dude. I was watching it with my girlfriend and I turned to her and said, "did that just say goat sex?" Obviously had to rewind and photograph it.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The compelling stuff is related to Austin Reed Velus Jones Jr and Ian Wheeler. That goes back to the original intent of Hard Knocks, profiling the guys who are at risk of losing their roster spot.
I like these story lines more than I thought. Like learning about Ian Wheeler. Never would have known that stuff and he’d always just be a name on the screen. I’m rooting for him now, but also he can’t catch a football lol

Username

Liked Posts:
Best thing about this ep was showing Bears fans as mainly toddlers and little kids. This board can confirm.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Best thing about this ep was showing Bears fans as mainly toddlers and little kids. This board can confirm.
as opposed to adults who have jobs during training camp and can't take the edens or the metra up to lake forest?

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I like these story lines more than I thought. Like learning about Ian Wheeler. Never would have known that stuff and he’d always just be a name on the screen. I’m rooting for him now, but also he can’t catch a football lol
Fast fast tho

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
No it seems like he can't but that's a typical shortcoming for a UDFA. He's fast he explodes through the hole seems like he has average vision, Average size probably can't block. But you root for the one talent under dog.

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
No it seems like he can't but that's a typical shortcoming for a UDFA. He's fast he explodes through the hole seems like he has average vision, Average size probably can't block. But you root for the one talent under dog.
Seems like a practice squad player that could possibly develop into a roster player.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
That was awesome. The team was great. And corny. And funny. Great editing throughout and that guitar opening was fucking money.

greg23

Liked Posts:
The compelling stuff is related to Austin Reed Velus Jones Jr and Ian Wheeler. That goes back to the original intent of Hard Knocks, profiling the guys who are at risk of losing their roster spot.
Does anyone think Austin Reed is making the roster?

And they didn't mention jones/wheeler at all last week....they could move on to others next week

This feels like a very bland, over conservative, non confrontational.....ie....boring......version of hard knocks