??? OFFICAIL ??? NFL WEEK 2 - AROUND THE LEAGUE IGT ??? (FOOTBALL + THREADVIEW COUNT ??️NLY)

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Who's watching what?

- Chargers / Chiefs will probably be the best game of the week
- I'll probably watch the Bucs / Saints because it will be on locally and should be decent
- I don't really care about any of the 3pm games
- Packers / Bears obviously
- Where are the Vikings / Eagles? I think that's a MNF game. Probably will watch that one too.

Good luck on the threadcount!!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who's watching what?

- I'll probably watch the Bucs / Saints because it will be on locally and should be decent
- Where are the Vikings / Eagles? I think that's a MNF game. Probably will watch that one too.

Thank u so much for your comment on my threadviewcount on my FOOTBALL thread.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I’m calling a Josh Palmer TD catch in the chargers/chiefs game. Should be a fun one to watch. Leaning the chargers way with their defense being better than the chiefs defense

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Kind of shocked a game this big is on TNF, as they usually just give us duds.

Clearly watching the Bears game, I don't get ESPN, but Vikings will be an ABC, but I find it hilarious that Disney is so big, they're now putting games on both their stations to compete against themselves?

Probably watch some of the noon games, as we get Mitch again on CBS. I think the late game is Cincy/Dallas on CBS, and I can skip that one.

Just glad football is back.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Clearly watching the Bears game, I don't get ESPN, but Vikings will be an ABC, but I find it hilarious that Disney is so big, they're now putting games on both their stations to compete against themselves?

Probably watch some of the noon games, as we get Mitch again on CBS. I think the late game is Cincy/Dallas on CBS, and I can skip that one.

Yeah big game on PRIME lol, way to alienate audiences that don't know how to stream or are too cheap for it.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Who's watching what?

I will be watching MIA @ BAL at 1PM because Greg Roman gets all the hoes and i'll prob swap over to see some of NE @ PIT because i hate watch both QBs.
4:05 is for SEA @ SF to see is how much different the Niners look from the monsoon game.
For Baers game i'm looking to see if they can get pressure up front without making the mistake of blitzing Rodge and of course i will me watching Fields with loving eyes.
I like both Mon night matchups and will be swapping between the two. Thanks!

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I will be watching MIA @ BAL at 1PM because Greg Roman gets all the hoes and i'll prob swap over to see some of NE @ PIT because i hate watch both QBs.
4:05 is for SEA @ SF to see is how much different the Niners look from the monsoon game.
For Baers game i'm looking to see if they can get pressure up front without making the mistake of blitzing Rodge and of course i will me watching Fields with loving eyes.
I like both Mon night matchups and will be swapping between the two. Thanks!
SEA @ SF is a good call. That will be interesting to see how they perform after that, will likely watch at least some of it. My guess is SF smokes Seattle.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Who's watching what?

Tonight’s game should be great. I hate tho how they schedule these types of games in a short week tho because it always has the chance to bust.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
I had no idea there were two Monday night games this week. I thought that always happened week 1 and was surprised there wasn't a double header last Monday. Tennessee at Buffalo and Minnesota at Philadelphia. Looking forward to watching Jordan Davis in that second game. He was my favorite player from last year's draft so curious to see how he's looking.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

You’ll watch Mitch Trubisky but not Joe Burrow? Wow. How many super bowls has your best bud Mitch made it to?

Last edited: