***OFFICAILE*** Schedule Release Thread

Nelly

Liked Posts:
For the love of god please start them off with a reasonable game.
They're starting everyone off with division games lately. Assuming that's the case, to me, it makes sense to pair up Detroit with Green Bay as the two clear leaders for the division, then us with Minnesota for what could be a battle of two rookie QBs. That'd give us the best chance for a win out of the gates as well because Minnesota has plenty of turnover just like us.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
They're starting everyone off with division games lately. Assuming that's the case, to me, it makes sense to pair up Detroit with Green Bay as the two clear leaders for the division, then us with Minnesota for what could be a battle of two rookie QBs. That'd give us the best chance for a win out of the gates as well because Minnesota has plenty of turnover just like us.
Green Bay is playing the Eagles in Brazil week one.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Anyone else wondering who the Bears will play in week 22??

msadows

Liked Posts:
I believe they have 5 prime time games this upcoming season

Where did you see this?

Chicago had 4 last year, I think the max is 6. Would not shock me if they get 6. I guess you could count london as one of those too, but its techniccally not prime time.

msadows

Liked Posts:
For the love of god please start them off with a reasonable game.

Its more than likely gonna be bears vs. lions at soldier for SNF. NFL will want the bears primetime week 1 for the caleb factor.

Which means the bears should have an easy matchup

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Its more than likely gonna be bears vs. lions at soldier for SNF. NFL will want the bears primetime week 1 for the caleb factor.

Which means the bears should have an easy matchup
@nc0gnet0

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I think that the league would benefit from a good game from the rookie against another team with a potential rising star at QB. Away at Indy or Houston, or Home vs Carolina sound like a good matchup for TV reasons.