***OFFICIAL*** 2020 Mitch Trubisky Overthrows, Almost Picks, Unnecessary Sacks and other classic Trubiskyisms Tracking Thread

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Overthrew Robinson again but Robinson bailed him out

BearClaw55

GO BEARS
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought they said Trubisky improved his mechanics & accuracy this offseason?

ShaunOne

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
"I deeply admired his (Trubisky) humility and I am impressed with his sense of humor."

Umm ALEX, What dumb things that BEARS GM said in evaluating the QB talent among Watson, Mahomes and Trubisky for $1,000 please.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Where do we put Mitch's TD's @CRM 114? I don't want t o get to far behind. With no picks or avoidable sacks, we might want to use this thread. I mean if it is just gonna get dusty and fade 20 pages deep, might as well save Rush the bandwidth. Please re-titile thread to Mitch Trubisky TDs, 4th Quarter comebacks, and dime throws.

Thanks in advance

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
This thread started out so well

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mitch just got the ball in the red zone and only came away with 3 points.

bareness

Liked Posts:
Mitch just got the ball in the red zone and only came away with 3 points.
Did you just see Miller drop a completely perfect pass? Wow the hate is truly real on this board. Many believed he couldn't get a first quarter td. He just did on like 14 plays.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did you just see Miller drop a completely perfect pass? Wow the hate is truly real on this board. Many believed he couldn't get a first quarter td. He just did on like 14 plays.

He wouldn’t have dropped it if the QB threw a better ball

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
These first 2 games were against defenses he should have ripped apart. The fact that it was another episode of up and down Mitch is cause for continued concern. ZERO consistency throughout an entire game. I hate to see what he does against a good defense — gonna be ugly

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
These first 2 games were against defenses he should have ripped apart. The fact that it was another episode of up and down Mitch is cause for continued concern. ZERO consistency throughout an entire game. I hate to see what he does against a good defense — gonna be ugly

Yep, he hasn’t proven anything yet. We’ll see how pedestrian he looks against Atlanta’s awful defense. It will be another struggle to get to 20 points