***OFFICIAL*** 2020 Mitch Trubisky Overthrows, Almost Picks, Unnecessary Sacks and other classic Trubiskyisms Tracking Thread

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I see a trend where Mitch’s mistakes are becoming fewer and fewer each week. It seems he is being coached. It’s an odd feeling. We haven’t seen it for 4 years with Mitch.

gocbears

Liked Posts:
As much as I'd like to say Mitchell inched close to quashing my "he's a career back up" mantra, Bad Mitchell showing up there at the end with the pick pretty much reinforces it. The Vikes only meaningful win was beating Green Bay, so todays W is another case of beating a bad team. Todays match up was two mediocre teams fighting over covid playoff scraps (IF the Cardinals help with losing)

Weebey Brice

Formerly Caleb Williams/Weebay
Liked Posts:
Another TD led by Trubisky. Guys just night and day different.

Had we had this offensive playcalling all year Trubisky would have 35 TDs.

Still has more Wins than Watson. And that’s with the defense playing like garbage.
Fools gold. Playing against garbage defenses. This is the last thing this franchise needs, blinded by three mediocre performances and forget about how garbage he was. Watch him shit the bed next week, I hope he does at least.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Fools gold. Playing against garbage defenses. This is the last thing this franchise needs, blinded by three mediocre performances and forget about how garbage he was. Watch him shit the bed next week, I hope he does at least.

Did Watson just lose to Cincinnati?

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trubisky just took an unnecessary sack on 1st down

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trubisky almost threw yet another endzome pick.