***OFFICIAL*** 2024 Paris Olympics

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sounds like Caleb and Odunze are off to a great start and will probably be Olympians when REAL football is added as a sport!

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nine replies and I don't see a single one. The dopey Beckys must be really mad. Some of these dolts have been on ignore for years and still crave my attention. 😂

Get a life!

1000002842.jpg

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
As I recall, I spent months after months talking about @Black Rainbow and the I struggle with ED. Despite me making references to I struggle with ED he never blocked me for that. Instead, it was after me saying that God was too busy protecting Trump that he didn't have the time/energy to protect the firefighter that was killed.

And for @zack54attack and other mods. This is @Black Rainbow making a thread purely for the attention. The very first post is proof. So if this thing does go off the rails, it's his fault.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
As I recall, I spent months after months talking about @Black Rainbow and the I struggle with ED. Despite me making references to I struggle with ED he never blocked me for that. Instead, it was after me saying that God was too busy protecting Trump that he didn't have the time/energy to protect the firefighter that was killed.

And for @zack54attack and other mods. This is @Black Rainbow making a thread purely for the attention. The very first post is proof. So if this thing does go off the rails, it's his fault.
Sweet hack, @Crystallas

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
My wife turned this on, gayest thing ever broadcast. Really, guys in dresses and makeup.

My wife thinks it's stupid, but now I want to see where this nightmare is going.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I bet Caleb is absolutely LOVING this fucking shit.

Welcome to JOE BIDEN’S OLYMPICS.