***OFFICIAL*** Andy Dalton Backup QB Appreciation Thread

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Agreed. Fantastic signing and for only 10milli? Finally Ryan Pace robs someone else. The season cant get here soon enough

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

TBH I am not sure how anyone can be so upset about signing Dalton as the backup. He is probably a Top 5 backup QB in the league.

Great move by Pace.

Glad you "get it" and didn't wait to post this so the meatballs don't kill themselves in the next few hours.

I see it this way. Pace signs Dalton just to appease the sort of fans and people within ownership who don't want a QB like Watson or Wilson, or are uncomfortable with those "optics"

but He's still looking to make moves for Wilson or Watson. those teams aren't ready yet though, and Pace can't just go into next year with foles or mitch if things don't pan out with the seahawks or texans.

Got a solid backup, probably one of the best, for backup money. People need to calm down.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is Pace's master plan to fool everyone into thinking he is not going to draft a QB...

I'm out until they sign a real QB

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The big training camp story is going to be the intense battle of who will be our backup QB. This could very well be backup vs. backup vs. backup vs. backup. I N S A N E. I'm hyped.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The big training camp story is going to be the intense battle of who will be our backup QB. This could very well be backup vs. backup vs. backup vs. backup. I N S A N E. I'm hyped.
I don't know whether I'm hyped or pumped yet but I'll be jazzed when I figure that out.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't know whether I'm hyped or pumped yet but I'll be jazzed when I figure that out.

I just hope that Bears fans don't get mad if a rookie is drafted and comes into camp looking like "WOAH!".

I hope people on the Bears board aren't as negative as @Martini is on the Hawks board.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Red Rocket
giphy.gif

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We now have the best "Backup" QB tandem in football.

Now PACE go out and get us a STARTER ... TIA

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:

TBH I am not sure how anyone can be so upset about signing Dalton as the backup. He is probably a Top 5 backup QB in the league.

Great move by Pace.
Someone needs to contact harold and tell him about this boards. I wonder if he'd be fascinated or appalled by our obsession. He's the perfect mascot for a board full of Bears fans trying and failing to hide their pain.