Official Artavis Pierce thread

Perspective

Liked Posts:
Was anyone else impressed with his burst and speed yesterday on that drive where he got couple touches, the second one being the TD?

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Yeah, he should get a couple looks against GB.

Bolek

Liked Posts:
Looked really good on couple of the runs he had. To be fair, at that point of the game, our OL was diminating the LOS. Would like to see him get a few carries spelling Monty going forward

Perspective

Liked Posts:
I hope we pound the shiet out of the rock on the fudge packers DL all game using both Pierce and Monty and then tosses to Patterson to attack the perimeter of the LoS

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
He looked fast and decisive. He doesn't dance around in the backfield. north south and fast. Sign him.

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
I thought the same thing when he had a couple of carries against Minnesota on Monday night. He definitely has the burst. Hopefully we sprinkle him in a little more as a change of pace.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Guys this is silly why have an actual RB to back up Monty and not a WR/special teams guy. Makes no sense.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Guys this is silly why have an actual RB to back up Monty and not a WR/special teams guy. Makes no sense.

Patterson has his effectiveness too. I've grown to like him, now that he's been used a lot better vs. the constant telegraphed wasted down Adam Gase-esque bullshit of before. the backfield will be pretty well rounded out with Montgomery Pierce and Cohen. they all offer something different.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Looked really good on couple of the runs he had. To be fair, at that point of the game, our OL was diminating the LOS. Would like to see him get a few carries spelling Monty going forward
Much rather have him than Nall out there