***OFFICIAL*** Baltimore fired Trestman! Sign him!

cd35

Liked Posts:
Just think about what an absolute failure this guy is. Then think that this franchise actually hired him to be their HC. That is the root of every problem with this team. And it's not going away until a certain someone dies and they sell unfortunately

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Trestman was awful in yesterday's game.

They were playing the Redskins, who are last in the league in rush defense, and Trestman went pass on almost every play in the 2nd half. And they were averaging 6.1 yards a carry! Like, what fuckin idiot decides to pass it 47 times when you are running it well against the worst rush defense in the league?

This has been a pattern for him, so I'm not surprised.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

They were playing the Redskins, who are last in the league in rush defense, and Trestman went pass on almost every play in the 2nd half. And they were averaging 6.1 yards a carry! Like, what fuckin idiot decides to pass it 47 times when you are running it well against the worst rush defense in the league?

You own Terrance West in a FF league too, eh?

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:

Loggians does that too

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Liked Posts:
This guy has to done in the NFL right?
Maybe someone gives him a chance as a QB coach? No way he is ever calling plays again at this level.

Bronko

Liked Posts:

This is how it works? I thought old contracts were void once a new contract was signed, i.e. if a dumped coach gets picked up by another team, the old team is off the hook. Only if the disgraced coach does NOT get rehired is his original team liable to keep paying out.

Otherwise, geez, what a racket -- sign a big contract, screw up, get fired ASAP, collect ANOTHER contract, screw up again, get fired, get hired again -- and be still getting paid by ALL the teams that dumped you??

There should be some incentive to perform, and at the same time, some way to limit a team's losses if they make a mistake and then try to fix it. All those coaches , at all levels, who lose jobs every year can't be collecting multiple paychecks. Can they??