Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I'm excited for this... first actual preseason game i can actually watch.

XJS&JAZZ

Liked Posts:
ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm about as ready for football as the Bores, er, Bears are and, I'm still golfing, fishing and watching the Sox.
I've been a Bear fan since the 1940s and am STILL disgusted with them.
Fire the zombie and hire a living coach.
There is NO fire!!

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm about as ready for football as the Bores, er, Bears are and, I'm still golfing, fishing and watching the Sox.
There is NO fire!!

good attitude to have at the start of a new season...

:dero:

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Damn..

you guys are putting streams up for almost everything..

I knew there was a reason why I came over here.

SweetHomeChi

Liked Posts:
All I ask for X-mas is that the Chicag Bears O Lne make holes for the RB and helps keep Cutler on his feet and not on his ass.

You and me both. I think its about time the O line had another good year.

SweetHomeChi

Liked Posts:
So I hear Urlacher is out for this game. So much for the injury being minor. I know I know..if it was a regular season game he would probably play, but this preseason game should be treated as such.

Especially since they're thinking about the new 18 game schedule. They better start getting used to it. Thats going to be tough for a lot of teams(18 reg. season games) as far as injuries. It ought to be interesting.

highwayman

Liked Posts:
Looking for a lot more out of the O line this week, and please god no major injuries. :pray: BEAR-DOWN!

Livewire

Liked Posts:
There is NO fire!!

Fuck you greedy bastard! You were at least able to appreciate watching countless Hall of Fame players and were able to live through the great teams of the 40s, the 63 bears, and the 85 Bears.

I have only been alive to have been a fan from the early 90s... other than the 06 Superbowl appearance and watching Brian Urlacher (who still is not a shoe in HOFer) I have lived through shit.

I would do anything to have seen Sayers and Butkus play live. FUCK YOU!!

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Very appreciative that you find this stuff for us Rush!

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Watching this because i have to be up at 9 am for a keeper league football draft in the morning.

dereknajdowski

Liked Posts:
what is streaming the game mean?? and can i watch the bears play online somewhere? i live in the south?

Cool Hand

Liked Posts:
Thanks for referring me to this site Rush. I happened to see your post on the CBMB about streaming the game. This is my first post. I live in Tampa Bay area and am grateful to see the game.

Now lets see what kind of protection Martz and Tice use tonight. Will be interesting to see if they give CW any help on the left side.

Globetrotter

Liked Posts:
Fuck you greedy bastard! You were at least able to appreciate watching countless Hall of Fame players and were able to live through the great teams of the 40s, the 63 bears, and the 85 Bears.

I have only been alive to have been a fan from the early 90s... other than the 06 Superbowl appearance and watching Brian Urlacher (who still is not a shoe in HOFer) I have lived through shit.

I would do anything to have seen Sayers and Butkus play live. FUCK YOU!!

+1 lol

MrPotatoHead

Liked Posts:
I'm looking forward to seeing the Bears look a little more like what they are supposed to this year tonight. I still expect mistakes, but we should look a lot better in all three phases of the game assuming Mannelly is back...anyone know if he is or not?

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
So I hear Urlacher is out for this game. So much for the injury being minor. I know I know..if it was a regular season game he would probably play, but this preseason game should be treated as such.
The injury isn't major at all. It's a calf strain and there's no point for him to risk aggravating it in a meaningless preseason game.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
Especially since they're thinking about the new 18 game schedule. They better start getting used to it. Thats going to be tough for a lot of teams(18 reg. season games) as far as injuries. It ought to be interesting.
The NFLPA is 100% against it, and w/o their approval on it in the next CBA this won't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.