CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Use this thread to discuss our 2nd pre-season game against the Oakland Raiders.

-Links to the stream will be posted when the game is about to start. Last time we all watched it from the same HD stream and it didn't go down once.

-We'll be giving away a 2006 NFC Conference Champions T-Shirt from the year the Bears went to the Super Bowl. To enter into the drawing all you have to do is post in this thread. If you post 5 times, you will be entered into the drawing 5 times. However that is the max amount of entries each poster can have. It is a Size L, so if you win it, let us know and we'll try to get your size for you.

4d67da82.jpg

LINK TO GAME: http://www.firstrow.net/watch/24478/1/watch-oakland-raiders-vs-chicago-bears.html]

:beer:

ToneKnows

Bat Boy
Liked Posts:
Couple things on my mind about this evenings game:

1. Neither Taylor nor Forte was given much of a chance to run last week, which back will have the better night, and is it by default the back with more reps against second stringers?

2. Aromashodu, more good things to be seen from him, or does he have less of a featured role to try and get Hester and the rest more involved?

3. The OL and DL, Maybe I just saw the wrong plays, but last week which ever line was on the field, be it offense or defense, it seemed as if they were all getting killed and pushed back a couple yards. Is this something that can be tuned up in the remaining 3 preseason games or are we looking at a lingering issue for the better part of the season?

Wrigley

Liked Posts:
This is going to be a good game! Two young teams going at it. As for what ToneKnows said above me, I'll definitely be keeping track of those three points as well. Good post.

Wakacha

Liked Posts:
yeah, good post. To be more specific for DL, Marcus Harrison and Matt Toeaina (sp?) will be my focus. The coaches are really high on Matt T. and low on Harrison. Also, Melton and Gilbert is an interesting battle. I also want to see Brian Iwuh's growth in action. I think Aromashodu will continue to look great.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I edited the main post to include something about a giveaway we'll be doing during the game!

This is to encourage some of the guys who only show up for the stream to join up and post! Week 1 I think we can giveaway an authentic Bears jersey during our game thread.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I edited the main post to include something about a giveaway we'll be doing during the game!

This is to encourage some of the guys who only show up for the stream to join up and post! Week 1 I think we can giveaway an authentic Bears jersey during our game thread.

Rush, idk where your funds come from, but you're building a site the right way...

That being said, I'm interested to see how Peppers and C. Williams do...both have had good camps reportedly...

Oh, and I read an article earlier about Martz's system, and how it's predicated on WR speed...that being said, I wonder how many yards Knox will end up with in a half if Cutler's allowed to air it out.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Yeah I have a reliable link, no worries.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Our server was having some outages earlier on but all should be fine and well.

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
Boy, this is a BIG night for Chicago sports. I just noticed the Chicago Fire and The Chicago Sky are also playing tonight!

What to do, what to do ... Should I watch a football game that doesn't count, or a sport that doesn't matter?

Just kidding. I'll be watching the Bears, of course! :D

Wakacha

Liked Posts:
I just hope we can stay healthy

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
JayRock will receive NO SOUP!

RPrevidi

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Awesome. Can't wait for the game tonight. Thanks to the member that invited me.

Bear Down!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.