CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I feel like a cocaine riddled pop star anticipating my next fix.

El Oso

Liked Posts:
The Briggs missed tackle at the 1 yardline on Ryan Mathews flashes to my head. I was VERY happy to see Major Wright clean that up the way he was supposed to though .

Yeah I agree. Hopefully some of the so-called veterans will take notice.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
In here from Texas. Found out about yall's forum from another one. Can always use another place to check out some Bears info. Looks like a good forum here, hope to be on quite a bit.

awesome...where in texas?

CagoBears

Liked Posts:
Yes, the tackling. If I see someone try for a highlight hit instead of wrapping up the ballcarrier and bringing him down I'm gonna explode. Saw enough of that last year, thanks.

And when I say big plays, that doesn't decapitations.Stuffing a ball carrier at the LOS or in backfield using good fundamentals will stall many drives.

highwayman

Liked Posts:
Hey everyone. Another Minnesota guy here. I'm just looking forward to watching some Bears football instead of hearing Viqueen fans screaming in my ears all day. Thanks for the invite to the board!

Coach Zamboni

Liked Posts:
Howdzy from Alaska guys. Looks like a nice little forum ya gots here.

CZ

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Hey everyone. Another Minnesota guy here. I'm just looking forward to watching some Bears football instead of hearing Viqueen fans screaming in my ears all day. Thanks for the invite to the board!

I almost went to Concordia on a football scholarship.

Random fact of the thread.

Bears are #1

Liked Posts:
I can't wait for this game for multiple reasons i didn't get to see the Bears first preseason game, because of where i live it wasn't on and forgot to record it on the NFL channel. I also can't wait to see my favorite player in college football last year Rolando McClain i also would like to see if the Raiders are going to look like a team that may be able to be in the playoff hunt this year.

kevperro

Liked Posts:
Ok.... two hours. I think I'll run out and grab some beer.

lrr50501

Liked Posts:
I agree Rush if Briggs makes that tackle they are on the 1. They need to clean up the tackling for sure.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I can't wait for this game for multiple reasons i didn't get to see the Bears first preseason game, because of where i live it wasn't on and forgot to record it on the NFL channel. I also can't wait to see my favorite player in college football last year Rolando McClain i also would like to see if the Raiders are going to look like a team that may be able to be in the playoff hunt this year.

I must say I am a little excited to see Colt Brennan play. Logically I know he won't work out in the NFL but part of me wants to see him find success.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwn5tRti8T4]YouTube - Chicago Bears Pre-Season 2010 Week 1 Highlights vs Chargers[/ame]

Just some quick highlights from the first game I posted earlier in the thread, but damn...that Major Wright tackle almost makes me shed a tear of happiness. Briggs whiffs and Major cleans it up.

lrr50501

Liked Posts:
Personally I would like to Quinten Scott stand out some. I know him making roster is a long shot but he played locally here and would like to see someone from here make it big.

Bears are #1

Liked Posts:
I wish the Bears would start DA from everything i have read is that he is looking way better than Hester. He also fits Martz's system better just for the fact he is a better route runner than Hester. I think they should put Hester in the slot, because he would be super dangerous with the whole field to work with.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
wow@all these new members....pretty sweet

thank you all...and plz plz plz stay and post alot...this is a great site that's great for talking bears football or any other chicago sport or off topic stuff....

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I wish the Bears would start DA from everything i have read is that he is looking way better than Hester. He also fits Martz's system better just for the fact he is a better route runner than Hester. I think they should put Hester in the slot, because he would be super dangerous with the whole field to work with.

This post is straight TRUTH.

Hester isn't going to be a #1 despite JA wanting him to be so badly. I love Hester, one of my favorite players but he needs to concentrate on returns and the slot WR position solely. Martz is smart and he will capitalize on his athleticism.

mikester

Liked Posts:
Yes, Hester should be used as the primary returner and as a slot reciever. He is best in YAC. I know he gets a little crazy on returns sometime but the positives outweigh the negatives. That superbowl opening kickoff return was just flat out disgusting.

Stapler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So far so good, and I've looked around a bit and likey...but the first thing that strikes me is the glaring whiteness of everything...too bright for my eyes in the man cave.

I'll look around and see if customizable background color thingy exists, or else wear shades...

Either way, if a link to the GAME works tonight, I'm probably in for the long haul.

BEARS RULE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.