Official #calledit thread

msadows

Liked Posts:
I think the bears are gonna get off the bus running and establish dominance on the los early boyos on both sides of the ball bears will be up by a td at the half
The defence will pin their ears back and get after rodgers
Its gonna be an epic day men

Lemme get whatever koolaid u sippin son.

If they can dominate in the run game early, then yea, your boy mitch will have a good game.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
The Bears defense has not been good of late. They need Trubisky to win it and I just don't think he will.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Lemme get whatever koolaid u sippin son.

If they can dominate in the run game early, then yea, your boy mitch will have a good game.
If they rollout and rpo, they will keep that bullshit zone honest. It's possible they get just enough defensive stops and even a turnover or two and squeak this out.
Why are you being a debbie downer patty pouter right now? Its 20 mins till kickoff and your cunt has a cunt. Power of Positivity man! Speak this win into existence.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Fixed that for you. Not sure how many of the guys on the team are gonna be interested tho.
And if he were actually gay, would you be more embarrassed that a gay qb spent the past decade fucking the Bears in the ass?

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Dont see it unless mitch finally learns how to beat zone defenses overnight.
I don’t see it unless the defense can keep them to less than 30 points, which they won’t.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rip bears and hope
Hit the reset button