1 Sack

Interceptions
TIL389442.jpg

Charles Tillman
1 Interception

Watch the game online!
(ATDHE.Net - Watch Free Live Sports TV)

Rush will provide direct links when game day comes

CHI CITY SPORTS l #1 Chicago Sports Fan Message Board - Forum Rules register if you're a guest and dont have an account to post with!

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
I'd rather not even think about this game.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'd rather not even think about this game.

the overall pessimism about the Bears season this year is at a near-sickening level. You all write it off as being "realistic", but damn, I don't even know how you root for the Bears on Sunday. As soon as something bad happens, you all sit on your couches or on your stool at the bar and say, "yup, there it is. There's the Bears." What kind of joy do you get out of that? Being right? Well congratu-fuckin'-lations. Personally, I would rather support my team, through thick-and-thin, be a true fan, and cheer throughout...not just during the good times.

Bears get destroyed in this game, 31-17

Just playin', I've got the Bears winning 31-27

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
the overall pessimism about the Bears season this year is at a near-sickening level. You all write it off as being "realistic", but damn, I don't even know how you root for the Bears on Sunday. As soon as something bad happens, you all sit on your couches or on your stool at the bar and say, "yup, there it is. There's the Bears." What kind of joy do you get out of that? Being right? Well congratu-fuckin'-lations. Personally, I would rather support my team, through thick-and-thin, be a true fan, and cheer throughout...not just during the good times.

Bears get destroyed in this game, 31-17

Just playin', I've got the Bears winning 31-27

Sorry man, I might not know much football, but I've heard that Dallas is one of the best. I didn't think they had a chance. Have I been misinformed? (I hope so).

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Sorry man, I might not know much football, but I've heard that Dallas is one of the best. I didn't think they had a chance. Have I been misinformed? (I hope so).

any given sunday man...

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Dallas (on offense) looked terrible last week. While teams can have bad games..Game 1 is not typically one of them.

However, Dallas's defense looks quite good.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Dallas (on offense) looked terrible last week. While teams can have bad games..Game 1 is not typically one of them.

However, Dallas's defense looks quite good.

Their offense looked worse than the Bears offense throughout all preseason as well. They struggled in the redzone last season late in the year mightily also.

Their offensive line is as issued as the Bears line. Their LT is starting his second game there, Doug Free from NIU Who came out in the draft with Garette Wolfe. Even if Colomubo is back he is still injured.

The game could come down to who's d or special teams makes more plays or who doesn't turn over the ball.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
nifty setup.. Good job Scoot.

Last edited:

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Can't wait for this game, their bad O-Line play + Tommie/Julius playing solid....can't wait.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can't wait for this game, their bad O-Line play + Tommie/Julius playing solid....can't wait.

I could because I'm going to miss it anyways because of work, lol. :shot:

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Lance Briggs said earlier, "This is the first of two trips to Cowboy Stadium for us this season."

lulz...<3 that optimism, Lance!

BearMan2010

Liked Posts:
Ya gotta like the way No one is givin Da BEARS any love this week. Not the NFL, Not S.I., Not ESPN, No one. Luv being the underdogs ! We will get the last laugh ! :buttrock:

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
obviously i got the boys in this one:)

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ya gotta like the way No one is givin Da BEARS any love this week. Not the NFL, Not S.I., Not ESPN, No one. Luv being the underdogs ! We will get the last laugh ! :buttrock:

Everybody had the Lions...no surprise about the Cowboys beating the Bears.

Uncle Meatball

Liked Posts:
Kool Aid

Not drinking the Chicago Bears kool aid just yet. However, in a game I thought we would get crushed in before the season started, the game is certainly winnable.

I really hope we win. There is nothing more I would like to do than talk smack all week to the CowGirl fanz.

Uncle Meatball

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears fans are SO predictable! I KNEW if they won last week, everyone would be saying "Yeah, but It's only the Lions!" These are the same people, mind you, that said "The Lions are gonna be a lot better, this year. They'll finish ahead of the Bears in the division." (Trap game anyone?)

Now if the Bears lose to the Cowboys, these same fans will be saying "See? I told you they sucked!"

The facts are the Bears have the #1 passing offense in the NFL, tied for 1st in total offense, #2 in total defense (2 yds behind the Dolphins), tied for #6 in pass defense, #1 run defense, tied for 6th in pass defense and have the highest yards differential (+295) by over 100 yds over the next closest team (SD at +192) and over TWICE the 3rd best team (NY giants at +139)

I don't care WHO they played the Bears played well on BOTH sides of the ball.

The truth is we still don't know how good the Bears are because we don't yet know how bad the Lions are.

In spite of losing last week, the Cowboys are a pretty good team. They were 5th in total offense last week, 7th in total defense, and tied for 4th in yd differential (+130)

Playing at home I expect the Cowboys to win, but I won't be surprised if it's a very close game. If the Bears hang on to the ball and get good field position from their special teams, I wouldn't be at all surprised if they win.

Regardless of the outcome, we won't have a good feel for how good they are until after week 4.

Prediction: Cowboys 23 - Bears 20

Status
Not open for further replies.