Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its still early and while its good to be optimistic those last 4 games of the year are absolutely brutal (NE, @Min, NYJ, @GB).

Even if the Vikings do end up sucking this year..the Bears have only won twice at the Dome since 2000 (2001 and 2006).

I actually had the Bears losing 3 of those games (beating only the Jets at home). Now I'm thinking they might sweep the Vikings and lose to the Jets!

But it's still too early to tell. The Bears offense should continue to improve, but injuries, to ourselves and our opponents, could be a big factor.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Cutler is looking like a different QB in Martz's system.

Forte is still looking solid.

Urlacher and Briggs still might be the best LB Duo in football...

DJ Moore? lol....freaking awesome.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Vikings don't scare me. Favre looks like he's playing for the Retirement Pigskins.

Cover3

wat
Liked Posts:
So I would have to rewatch plays to really know...but was anyone paying attention to how Omiyale was handling left tackle? I just ask because Cutler was only sacked once in the game and once Martz got innovated the line seemed to have better protection..That or Chris Williams truly does suck.

can't say i've been watching him all game, but I noticed some great seal blocks that allowed Jay to step up inside the pocket and just unleash it for a few big plays

BearMan2010

Liked Posts:
Ya gotta like the way No one is givin Da BEARS any love this week. Not the NFL, Not S.I., Not ESPN, No one. Luv being the underdogs ! We will get the last laugh ! :buttrock:

Will Da BEARS get any LUV this week ? Will the sportcasters eat their words ? It is time to feed Da BEARS ! They want cheese ! :elephant:

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I think Jay Cutler just competed another pass..

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Vikings don't scare me. Favre looks like he's playing for the Retirement Pigskins.

I wish we could play Minnesota right now, while they're struggling. There's still a part of me that thinks they'll get it together this season and go on a huge roll. Probably around the time Sidney Rice gets back.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Brett Favre is finally realizing that it's time to call it quits. He didn't seem so enthused about playing at the post game press conference.

Gotta give it up to my boys, they played awesome today. I was very shocked they wound up playing quality football, give Cutler some time and he will pick the other defense apart. Also loved the big hit by Chris Harris on Roy Williams :D

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Brett Favre is finally realizing that it's time to call it quits. He didn't seem so enthused about playing at the post game press conference.

Gotta give it up to my boys, they played awesome today. I was very shocked they wound up playing quality football, give Cutler some time and he will pick the other defense apart. Also loved the big hit by Chris Harris on Roy Williams :D

I <3'd Strahan's comment after the game...
Something like:
If Roy Williams is so determined to let the entire world know he completed a first down catch every single time, he should've gotten up after his fumbled cost Dallas the game and pointed to the Bears endzone.

Status
Not open for further replies.