***OFFICIAL*** Gervon Dexter Thread

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Please post your thoughts in this thread on Gervon Dexter. I really don’t think the media talks about him enough as they should just really zero in on him and only him. Also, I think we should hold off judgement on his training camp until he practices with pads on. Eberflus said they will put pads on in about 3 weeks.

UChiLAbear

"The Drop"
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
Judgement should be withheld on players until after the 2nd Pre-season game imo..... that's not to say you don't gauge a player put the final judgement is how they do in game situations. TC is about giving everyone a chance.....I mean it's called 'Training' Camp for a reason. For the most part I agree with you. But I think the media should report on all players and what actually is going on in camp and not try to sensationalize it or make it 'click bait.' But good luck with that unfortunately.

Last edited:

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Judgement should be withheld on players until after the 2nd Pre-season game imo..... that's not to say you don't gauge a player put the final judgement is how they do in game situations. TC is about giving everyone a chance.....I mean it's called 'Training' Camp for a reason.
I’m pretty sure they won’t even have pads on for the preseasons game though

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Can he go both ways and play OLINE?

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I think he's a nice person

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Here's a fun Gervon fact. He's from Lake Wales, FL. There is a place there called Bok Tower Gardens that I highly recommend visiting. Kind of in the middle of nowhere, but worth it.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Is @DanielCCSBears threadbanned here? It's good if he's not but I ain't posting here if he isn't

I'm not into cuck shit 😒

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Is @DanielCCSBears threadbanned here? It's good if he's not but I ain't posting here if he isn't

I'm not into cuck shit 😒
Not thread banned. I don’t think Daniel has posted in this thread because he has never heard of Gervon. Which is understandable because nobody in the Bears media talks about Gervon. It’s like Fight Club. You don’t talk about fight club.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Here's a fun Gervon fact. He's from Lake Wales, FL. There is a place there called Bok Tower Gardens that I highly recommend visiting. Kind of in the middle of nowhere, but worth it.
Interesting. I might bring the 8 of us to there when we go to Disney in September. It’s just SW of Orlando

Canth

Liked Posts:
Since we have a Gervon Dexter thread to itself, I thought I would post some stats here based commentary in the TC thread.

Gervon Dexter Rookie Year Game Log/Stats:
1722120869409.png

Chris Jones Rookie Year Game Log/stats:
1722120917850.png

Jalen Carter Rookie Year Game Log/stats
1722120950023.png