***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Lions (Football is back!)

Who wins?

• Total voters

TL1961

Liked Posts:
yup, But your QB still sucks.
Ditto.

Yours piles up yards like P Rivers. And the Wins too. 6 or 7 per season . Personal stats while team goes nowhere.

When you start at QB for a decade and don’t sniff the playoffs , you have to be part of the problem.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
It was like watching two tards in a fight. But I have to congratulate Nagy on his first season opener win! D better pull their head out of their ass. Mitch is still not the answer. O line was ok. Hopefully our Tightends will wake up. Glad they beat the Lions. Can't lose to shit teams if you want to keep your job. That fake crowd noise needs to go.
That’s more cheering than I’ve ever heard in Ford Field!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
What was terrible? The win?

That's just RemyBrat being mad that the Bears won and Mitch did it with a great throw. Less to whine about this week but he'll still find plenty.

Not bad for no preseason games.

NorcalBear

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Vs the Lions 5th string CBs week 1. Im not a hater. Im a Bears fan and want them to win meaningful games under good QB play. That will never happen under Mitch. Good QBs arent inept for 3QTRs regularly. Like i said earlier in the game this is 2019 all over again. This was the washington game.
VERY disappointed in what I thought could be a monster D this year. Just not having Quinn does not comfort me. So perhaps no Goldman is a massive blow. But how is this defense not ravenous. Happy for the win but im still raw from 3 quarters

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Still fucked your Lions up for 3 touchdowns for like the 5th game in a row, BYE
LOL, yeah, he lit the lions up after the Lions were playing your grandmother at CB1, and your Grandfather at CB2, before that he sucked major ass. So, as long as the Bears play teams the remainder of the season that are down their top 3 CB's your playoff bound.........

Bad news for the Bears is now you will have MT for the first half of the season, lol.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
VERY disappointed in what I thought could be a monster D this year. Just not having Quinn does not comfort me. So perhaps no Goldman is a massive blow. But how is this defense not ravenous. Happy for the win but im still raw from 3 quarters
IDK what the D will look like moving forward. They need to get into game shape but their core looks pretty awful at the moment. If Quinn comes in and ends up being your best pass rusher, you got a bigger problem.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
LOL, yeah, he lit the lions up after the Lions were playing your grandmother at CB1, and your Grandfather at CB2, before that he sucked major ass. So, as long as the Bears play teams the remainder of the season that are down their top 3 CB's your playoff bound.........

Bad news for the Bears is now you will have MT for the first half of the season, lol.

Glad you guys didn't have Golladay and mad as hell at myself that i didn't play Hockenson in the 4 leagues i have him in. I kept looking at him all day when i was trying to figure out some flex spots but didn't pull the trigger in any of the leagues.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
They allowed six points in 29 minutes with an offense that didn’t convert a third down before the clock screw up

It’s one game, missing a starter (two actually though one isn’t coming back)

Let’s give them a couple gamesbefore giving up on them prematurely .

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
Wow. My stream shit the bed and I figured might as well cut the grass. Just checked the final score. SOB. That’s awesome.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
Did you miss the easy td catch the lions rb dropped under 10 seconds remaining?

Great response. It's at best disingenuous to act surprised that a victory like this doesn't carry unmitigated excitement. First off, now it feels lucky. Second, had Swift not dropped the TD this supposedly elite defense yet again gives up a late game losing TD. But it's a win and I'll take it.

KennyH

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Trubisky must wonder what he has to do to win some folks over.

Usually when the Bears win it's the defence that gets the credit, when the defence sucks and they lose, it's down to Trubisky leaving them on the field too long. Even when the kicker double doinks, it's still on Mitch.

Kid kept his cool tonight and pulled of two great TD passes and somehow everyone focuses on Detroit dropping a pass - a pass that would be irrelevant had Mitch not taken control of the 4th quarter and won the game for the Bears

Had Mahomes or Watson had that same final quarter some people on here would never let it be forgotten

Really delighted for Mitch, getting the rewards for his off season work and hope it gives him the confidence to drive on this season and prove to the haters he deserves to start