***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Lions (Football is back!)

Who wins?

• Total voters

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
LOL, yeah, he lit the lions up after the Lions were playing your grandmother at CB1, and your Grandfather at CB2, before that he sucked major ass. So, as long as the Bears play teams the remainder of the season that are down their top 3 CB's your playoff bound.........

Bad news for the Bears is now you will have MT for the first half of the season, lol.
I mean...that's an insult to my grandparents.

Still, that throw to Miller was a true dime of a throw.

mikeyk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Trubisky must wonder what he has to do to win some folks over.

Usually when the Bears win it's the defence that gets the credit, when the defence sucks and they lose, it's down to Trubisky leaving them on the field too long. Even when the kicker double doinks, it's still on Mitch.

Kid kept his cool tonight and pulled of two great TD passes and somehow everyone focuses on Detroit dropping a pass - a pass that would be irrelevant had Mitch not taken control of the 4th quarter and won the game for the Bears

Had Mahomes or Watson had that same final quarter some people on here would never let it be forgotten

Really delighted for Mitch, getting the rewards for his off season work and hope it gives him the confidence to drive on this season and prove to the haters he deserves to start

Take your levity and get the FUCK out of here... Can't you see we're busy ripping our dicks off for no reason, man!!?!?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
119214205_3693769784003016_4884794197066798473_o.jpg

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:

Usually when the Bears win it's the defence that gets the credit, when the defence sucks and they lose, it's down to Trubisky leaving them on the field too long. Even when the kicker double doinks, it's still on Mitch.

Kid kept his cool tonight and pulled of two great TD passes and somehow everyone focuses on Detroit dropping a pass - a pass that would be irrelevant had Mitch not taken control of the 4th quarter and won the game for the Bears

Had Mahomes or Watson had that same final quarter some people on here would never let it be forgotten

Really delighted for Mitch, getting the rewards for his off season work and hope it gives him the confidence to drive on this season and prove to the haters he deserves to start

I think people would be more hopeful if this didn't follow the same pattern we've seen from Mitch for years now. You can't play like shit for 3 quarters and then turn it on in the 4th when you're down 2+ TDs.

swz01

Liked Posts:
Great response. It's at best disingenuous to act surprised that a victory like this doesn't carry unmitigated excitement. First off, now it feels lucky. Second, had Swift not dropped the TD this supposedly elite defense yet again gives up a late game losing TD. But it's a win and I'll take it.

I’ll take it but the D looked a lot worse than I expected. Need to see 4th quarter offensive performance against better opponents but run game and OL look improved enough that Trubisky supporters have no excuses now going forward.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

To the bolded, show some accuracy in the first 3 quarters.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Vs the Lions 5th string CBs week 1. Im not a hater. Im a Bears fan and want them to win meaningful games under good QB play. That will never happen under Mitch. Good QBs arent inept for 3QTRs regularly. Like i said earlier in the game this is 2019 all over again. This was the washington game.

He wasn't inept. He moved the ball down the field even as his receivers weren't getting great separation the 1st half. He missed on a few throws, but the key was that he kept his eyes down field the whole game and kept the defense guessing. When it mattered most, he delivered.

But even then, the improvement from the O-Line was the most impressive. They were mauling in the run game from the start.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Probably play well for the whole game. He was ass until the 4th but gets credit for the win against a team they should have buried.

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lmao you fools crying and saying "embarrassing" look like the usual whiny buffoons! ??

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:

Cutler isn't clutch, can't save a game.
Trubisky is only clutch, can't play to avoid needing to be.

I don't really know where I am on this as far as Trubisky's future goes. But I'm back to thinking Nagy is the problem.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Probably play well for the whole game. He was ass until the 4th but gets credit for the win against a team they should have buried.

The lions are not a bad team. Their defense is atrocious and they really needed to score more. Trubisky looked like shit.

I have a hard time saying the lions are a bad team though. If Stafford is healthy like he is now .... they are a hard team to beat.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
cubs game is worth tuning into

NorcalBear

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
LOL, yeah, he lit the lions up after the Lions were playing your grandmother at CB1, and your Grandfather at CB2, before that he sucked major ass. So, as long as the Bears play teams the remainder of the season that are down their top 3 CB's your playoff bound.........

Bad news for the Bears is now you will have MT for the first half of the season, lol.
lol.. touche to be honest

KennyH

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I think people would be more hopeful if this didn't follow the same pattern we've seen from Mitch for years now. You can't play like shit for 3 quarters and then turn it on in the 4th when you're down 2+ TDs.

So who were your Bears stand-outs for the first three quarters? - because to me it looked like both sides of the ball pretty much failed to turn up for the first three. And I'd even argue that a couple of the key drops in the first two quarters were on the receivers rather than Mitch.

But I'll happily take clutch 4th quarter plays from a kid who has had to live with the fans on his back, the media claiming he's the 32 ranked starting QB in the league and the team ostensibly signing his replacement in the off season. He handled that pressure and more to get the win, and I think that should be appreciated by everyone, particularly his critics

Today can be the making of Trubisky, and every Bears fan should be delighted that he might be on the road to being a legit starting QB for the season - don't think you can underestimate what that 4th quarter performance can mean to him and the team!

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
If Mitch hits Ted Ginn on that early 4th down, and that PI on Arob in the EZ is called, we're looking at burying them probably.

But I agree, Mitch had some really disheartening typical misfires