***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Vikings (NFL Playoffs Hopeathon Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

msadows

Liked Posts:
Coaches need to keep him accountable. Does he ever talk to the media?? Has he spoke up at all this season other than the bad ref calls early on in the year?? Nagy and Pagano needs to stop the BS loafing.

Turning into a horrible signing.

I mean, you can't blame pace because any GM would have re-signed him too, but the guy has dropped off the cliff this season. He's one of the worst FS's in the league against the pass and the run. Not even kidding, look it up.

I got massive shit for pointing this out earlier in the year. It's like some people don't watch the games.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We need a TD here....that will get back the cushion we lost

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL, I say the D will give the TD right back, which they almost did. They got inside the 10. And homers freak out and start calling names. You’re the pussies.
Bro you cry like a little bitch all game thread every game thread.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Coaches need to keep him accountable. Does he ever talk to the media?? Has he spoke up at all this season other than the bad ref calls early on in the year?? Nagy and Pagano needs to stop the BS loafing.
He’s the most overrated player. Fangio scheme made him looked a lot better. The same goes for almost everyone in this D