***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Vikings (NFL Playoffs Hopeathon Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Montgomery is a mfer....I would hate to try to hit that dude

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Turning into a horrible signing.

I mean, you can't blame pace because any GM would have re-signed him too, but the guy has dropped off the cliff this season. He's one of the worst FS's in the league against the pass and the run. Not even kidding, look it up.

I got massive shit for pointing this out earlier in the year. It's like some people don't watch the games.

I probably would have pushed back early on the year, but he seemed to have lost his confidence and edge somewhere in the early stages of our losing streak. He got abused a few times and now it has affected him long term. He needs a restart on this season for sure.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Please get a TD here...we need that cushion with this D allowing two plays to go 70 yards every other series

msadows

Liked Posts:
I probably would have pushed back early on the year, but he seemed to have lost his confidence and edge somewhere in the early stages of our losing streak. He got abused a few times and now it has affected him long term. He needs a restart on this season for sure.

He was terrible before the losing streak. His pass D has been bad all year. It's been in the 100's since game one. Last year it was 57.2 or some shit, the year before(18) he was in the 40's and led all safeties. He's just bad all around. Who knows, maybe that season was just a flash in the pan due to pressure. Seems like he's god awful when he doesn't get a pass rush.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Playing for the field goal with 14 minuts left.. smart football

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Wtf just happened? Did anybody else get commercials until it suddenly became 4th and 3?