***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Vikings (Most Monumentally Mundane Monday Matchup Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Team falling apart. How that collaboration doing there Georgie

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Look....if Im Nagy, I know im history anyway. This game is lost, I'd say fuck you NFL and your constant ref screw jobs. I'd pull the team off the field. NFL take your money, your bullshit, your ESPN crap and stick it.
That would be fucking epic and a GIANT black eye to the NFL if a coach said, “My players’ safety is in jeopardy. This game is over,” and walked the team off the field.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
3rd and 20....and a shallow dump off. WTF is Nagy calling? Fields hasn't thrown it down the field a single time...and I feel that's the design.

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
How many 3rd and 20+ situations for the Bears tonight? And I think every single one has resulted in a two yard pass to Kmet lol

marioworld

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You can complain about the refs, but thus has been thr defense all year. Undisciplined penalty on crucial dpwns that extend drives. It's the result of Nagys soft ass coaching "be you" philosophy that doesn't keep guys accountable
STFU I guess they shouldn't even take the field then? What kind of comment is that? There was a bulls**t penalty before on a 3rd and long.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Can this disaster please by the end of Nagy.. Please announce Pace and Nagy fired tomorrow

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
There is another play action called and idiot Fields can find no one as usual .... mental midget at QB
Who was open on that play to throw it to? Clearly you saw someone. Just curious.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Lol this team is so shit that punt might have been the bears best play of the game