Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Now this is the thread I've been looking for! Since signing punt gawd is off the table, any punter prospects that are catching your eye? I'm also curious about kicker prospects but doubt the Bears will be interested in upgrading there after re-signing Santos. Was hoping they'd draft the THICCER KICKER because A) great nickname and B) he has a yuuuuge leg. A kicker/punter with a great nickname seems most important in today's NFL!

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Now this is the thread I've been looking for! Since signing punt gawd is off the table, any punter prospects that are catching your eye? I'm also curious about kicker prospects but doubt the Bears will be interested in upgrading there after re-signing Santos. Was hoping they'd draft the THICCER KICKER because A) great nickname and B) he has a yuuuuge leg. A kicker/punter with a great nickname seems most important in today's NFL!
i dont understand the decision to let the rich get richer in kansas city with my boy, who btw, record will show i am THE ONLY MAN HERE who stood beside him through his ordeal. sad that tanesha doesnt see it that way. i am very excited about this kicker coming out from Iowa. my friend @dentfan wanted him in the 4th so i cannot wait to watch the all22 on iowa on this blessed friday evening

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
I totally forgot about the Iowa punter being draft eligible this year. He did inspire t-shirts such as "Punting is Winning" and "I cheer for the Punter" so he's got to be legit. Couldn't find a nickname so if the Bears draft him, we'll need to come up with a catchy nickname ASAP.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I totally forgot about the Iowa punter being draft eligible this year. He did inspire t-shirts such as "Punting is Winning" and "I cheer for the Punter" so he's got to be legit. Couldn't find a nickname so if the Bears draft him, we'll need to come up with a catchy nickname ASAP.
Great idea he should be first player with no name on the jersey

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
I'd propose the nickname of TECTONIC Tory Taylor since he's SHIFTING the FIELD!

Last edited:

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
I'd propose the nickname of TECHTONIC Tory Taylor since he's SHIFTING the FIELD!

Follow up idea: could even have an "Isn't it tectonic, don't you think!?" jingle after he nails a perfect punt inside the 5 yard line.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
i dont understand the decision to let the rich get richer in kansas city with my boy, who btw, record will show i am THE ONLY MAN HERE who stood beside him through his ordeal. sad that tanesha doesnt see it that way. i am very excited about this kicker coming out from Iowa. my friend @dentfan wanted him in the 4th so i cannot wait to watch the all22 on iowa on this blessed friday evening
Uh,
It was the fifth….

But, yeah,

1708749239640.jpeg

greg23

Liked Posts:
@greg23 hates this thread and thinks all the punters suck and have zero value to a roster
I said they're all replacement level and spending on one or drafting one early is a complete waste

They're also virtually useless (thanks for proving this by telling me the all pro chiefs punter avg approx 3 punts per game) and they should be even more useless moving fwd once meathead nfl employees realize the rules actually allow you to run a play on 4th down to get a first down vs an automatic punt/kick

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Post punter and field goal kicker information here.
Maybe it was you that asked me where this thread was when I posted all the other position threads
(haven't gotten back to them yet to respond).
The reason was/is that I doubt it gets hardly any comments since I doubt anyone here knows anything
about more than 1-2 prospects and it doesn't appear to be a high need position so the thread
will quickly drop to page 20+.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Maybe it was you that asked me where this thread was when I posted all the other position threads
(haven't gotten back to them yet to respond).
The reason was/is that I doubt it gets hardly any comments since I doubt anyone here knows anything
about more than 1-2 prospects and it doesn't appear to be a high need position so the thread
will quickly drop to page 20+.
I was just giving you a hard time I get what you were doing bud, just a joke no hate 😎