***OFFICIAL*** NFL Playoffs: Divisional Round IGT

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
So Daboll will probably go to Chargers. I’ll bet Herbert wins an MVP in the next 3 or 4 seasons. Keenan is about as good as Diggs and Herbert can be special and can make all the throws.

as an NFL fan that’s a match made in heaven, Daboll and Herbert. Chargers are an exciting up and coming team. Look out for them as early as next season to have a break out, 11-5 type year.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Go Rams, Bills, Browns, and Bucs. Hopes not picks.
Yup that's exactly what I want as well. Rams, Bills and Browns I have strong rooting interest in. Bucs is more of a meh, because I like Brady more than Brees but I really would like to see Brees win another championship as well.

InsideTheLines

Opinionated
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Miami Marlins
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
  2. Northwestern Wildcats
So I may have a different feeling about the Rams Packers game than most. Of course as Bears fans we would like to see the Packers fail, but ever since our botched field goal in 2018 I’ve been a die hard hater of the Rams more than I have of the Packers.
Is that weird? I feel like if we would’ve beat the Rams we would’ve done better than them the rest of the way all the way to the SB. Am I wrong to think that way?
-Frustrated Bears Fan

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
So I may have a different feeling about the Rams Packers game than most. Of course as Bears fans we would like to see the Packers fail, but ever since our botched field goal in 2018 I’ve been a die hard hater of the Rams more than I have of the Packers.
Is that weird? I feel like if we would’ve beat the Rams we would’ve done better than them the rest of the way all the way to the SB. Am I wrong to think that way?
-Frustrated Bears Fan
Wouldn't that make you hate the Eagles?

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
So Daboll will probably go to Chargers. I’ll bet Herbert wins an MVP in the next 3 or 4 seasons. Keenan is about as good as Diggs and Herbert can be special and can make all the throws.

as an NFL fan that’s a match made in heaven, Daboll and Herbert. Chargers are an exciting up and coming team. Look out for them as early as next season to have a break out, 11-5 type year.

While I agree with you, this seems an odd place to post that

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
-Frustrated Bears Fan

you should like the Rams because they are built exactly like the 2018 Bears except arguably even better with Donald. Ramsey and that secondary

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yup that's exactly what I want as well. Rams, Bills and Browns I have strong rooting interest in. Bucs is more of a meh, because I like Brady more than Brees but I really would like to see Brees win another championship as well.
I live in Atlanta so I have multiple reasons to hate the Aints.