My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Brees is the GOAT.

But I will admit Watson played a hell of a game and did what he could to put his team in position to win

Watson and Mahomes (last season) haven't learned that you don't give guys like Brees and Brady any time to come back. Both made the mistake of scoring too quickly.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I think we all may think "what if we took Watson/Mahomes" for the rest of our lives.

No on Mahomes. I'm not sure he'd be what he is if he came here. Watson was the most ready, and he was the QB I wanted the Bears to draft. I hate when Mitch struggles and then I watch Watson do things like he did tonight. Honestly keep hoping Mitch would just be awesome so that it doesn't become another one of those "what ifs."

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Flacco is awful
Elway talked Peyton Manning into joining a Broncos team with a great D. Other than that, he is 0-fer on QBs.

Funny thing is, even when he has one that is mediocre at best, he manages to get worse.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I like that we don't have to listen to Jon Gruden on MNF.

I don't like that all we will hear about is Jon Gruden after MNF.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Denver's offense is awful. I'm not worried about the Bears D holding them in check, but the Bears offense still might be worse than Denver's.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol Flacco doesnt throw the ball away and takes the sack

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I do tend to shake things up over there

Is that what you were doing when you quoted and linked white supremacist web sites, shaking things up? You really took quite a beating after that, even fellow conservatives ran you down over that messy business. It was shortly after that you disappeared and stopped posting here, probably hoping when you came back everyone would forget.

Yeah by all means go back to B&I and "shake things up" again, I can think of one head that will explode.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is that what you were doing when you quoted and linked white supremacist web sites, shaking things up? You really took quite a beating after that, even fellow conservatives ran you down over that messy business. It was shortly after that you disappeared and stopped posting here, probably hoping when you came back everyone would forget.

Yeah by all means go back to B&I and "shake things up" again, I can think of one head that will explode.
Oooh look..I already made someones head explode, and I didn't even try

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don’t mind the resident emo, he’s in a glass case of emotions all the time.

It’s hard to imagine him functioning IRL. Scary.
Can you imagine what that creatures blood pressure is like? I bet he pops BP meds like candy...I am sure to get his response once he wakes up from his drunken stupor around 2PM

Last edited:

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Oooh look..I already made someones head explode, and I didn't even try

You and @Midway Mitch did not enjoy my post, that's a shame. I did notice you didn't claim it wasn't true, so what you guys don't like is having your racism pointed out in public.

A piece of advice, be less racist. Maybe stop quoting Nazis.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
You and @Midway Mitch did not enjoy my post, that's a shame. I did notice you didn't claim it wasn't true, so what you guys don't like is having your racism pointed out in public.

A piece of advice, be less racist. Maybe stop quoting Nazis.

Still slandering posters I see. Thinking you are a clown with terrible political views does not equate to me being racist. You are mentally unwell.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Still slandering posters I see. Thinking you are a clown with terrible political views does not equate to me being racist. You are mentally unwell.

@BearsBud literally quoted Nazis, do you think he quotes them but doesn't agree with them?

Keep standing up for Nazis and questioning other peoples mental wellness, that's a great look.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@BearsBud literally quoted Nazis, do you think he quotes them but doesn't agree with them?

Keep standing up for Nazis and questioning other peoples mental wellness, that's a great look.
Well to be fair, @Midway Mitch can support racist posts without being racist himself, he's probably one of "there's good people" on that side. LMFAO