*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
What are they going to be good at? Best thing I’ve heard is “coaches don’t make franchise qb” type bullshit. So basically pray fields is good and makes up for all the clowns around him? Great
Pretty much - this relates to most teams. You can’t win without a franchise qb

Rise

Liked Posts:
Pretty much - this relates to most teams. You can’t win without a franchise qb

Well then just hire the high school coach he has acronyms too. Saves George some more money which is all that matters.

I mean why are the Packers paying for a new coach? They have a franchise qb that’s all that matters. Bears are so smart.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
What are they going to be good at? Best thing I’ve heard is “coaches don’t make franchise qb” type bullshit. So basically pray fields is good and makes up for all the clowns around him? Great.
They're going to be good at the H.I.T.S. Principle.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is the first hire that for sure looks like a downgrade. Personally I wanted to keep Tabor his units were for the most part solid.

Most of the hires are unknowns and considering the coaches they are replacing can easily be upgrades to the previous staff. This is especially true on offense but even on D most of the good positional coaches had already moved on.

Hopefully Flus can get Marinelli on board so we can at least be happy with that.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Brought to you by guy who thought it was actually back tightness.
/convo
part of your problem is that you have the inability to decipher the English language....

I've explained this several times.

I never said I thought it was back tightness. I said it could be anything, we don't know. I was then challenged that doctors don't look at players for just "sore backs"...i then said teams have a team of doctors who's job it is to diagnose most any problem a player has to see if there is an issue.

I don't why this is hard to understand.

Rise

Liked Posts:
This is the first hire that for sure looks like a downgrade. Personally I wanted to keep Tabor his units were for the most part solid.

Most of the hires are unknowns and considering the coaches they are replacing can easily be upgrades to the previous staff. This is especially true on offense but even on D most of the good positional coaches had already moved on.

Hopefully Flus can get Marinelli on board so we can at least be happy with that.

We don’t need Marinelli, just need a franchise qb.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:

This is the first good post in this thread in multiple pages

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
part of your problem is that you have the inability to decipher the English language....

I've explained this several times.

I never said I thought it was back tightness. I said it could be anything, we don't know. I was then challenged that doctors don't look at players for just "sore backs"...i then said teams have a team of doctors who's job it is to diagnose most any problem a player has to see if there is an issue.

I don't why this is hard to understand.
Guy who thinks players who workout and play sports for a living see multiple Doctors for something as simple as tightness that doesn't present pain*.

Sorry about that.

For a guy talking about the English language, where did "The world is ending; the Bears franchise is literally going to explode and kill everyone in a 100 mile radius. We need to act now! = healthy, educated skepticism" come from in my post?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Guy who thinks players who workout and play sports for a living see multiple Doctors for something as simple as tightness that doesn't present pain*.

Sorry about that.

For a guy talking about the English language, where did "The world is ending; the Bears franchise is literally going to explode and kill everyone in a 100 mile radius. We need to act now! = healthy, educated skepticism" come from in my post?
There is more than one doctor on a team, of course you're going to accidentally bump into more than one doctor.

The main problem here is that everyone has to rush out and make an instant judgement on everything. People fear saying "I don't know" when that is a perfectly logical response.

And as for the second part, I am not attributing my obvious exaggeration to a specific poster and claiming they said it as a quote.

Rise

Liked Posts:
49ers fans are throwing a party that this guy is gone. Plenty of superior options out there why was this guy so quickly hired? It makes zero sense.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
49ers fans are throwing a party that this guy is gone. Plenty of superior options out there why was this guy so quickly hired? It makes zero sense.
Prob friends with the coach

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
There is more than one doctor on a team, of course you're going to accidentally bump into more than one doctor.

The main problem here is that everyone has to rush out and make an instant judgement on everything. People fear saying "I don't know" when that is a perfectly logical response.

And as for the second part, I am not attributing my obvious exaggeration to a specific poster and claiming they said it as a quote.
It was obviously aimed at me but go ahead.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hightower has been with san fran, went to the bears, went back to san fran where they kept him for 4 years, now he's back with the Bears. I don't see any legit sources that say he was going to be fired by San Fran.

It seems all of the firing noise came after the fake punt play.

The KO coverage for San Fran has been bad this year, but was good to average the previous years Hightower was there.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I don't understand why they were so in love with Bisaccia and risked losing their current STs coach over a guy who's units were comparable. Obviously Bisaccia was going to be a really hot name with all of the coaching turnover and him helping the Raiders get to the playoffs. The reward didn't seem worth the risk. With a franchise that's undergoing so much change at every single level, you would have hoped there could have been some stability. Losing your best coach when you didn't need to is dumb.

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
you aren't the only one losing their shit over coaching hires
Except im not losing my shit. Im calling out a bad move when i see it.

Your post was obviously aimed at me and you're too chicken shit to just admit it. It's ok. Nothing will happen if you do.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
you aren't the only one losing their shit over coaching hires
No one is losing their shit this is comedy for the checked out fanbase. It’s funny these days anyone that doesn’t give the org ??is losing their shit lol. Most of us don’t give a fuck