*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

Rise

Liked Posts:
I don't understand why they were so in love with Bisaccia and risked losing their current STs coach over a guy who's units were comparable. Obviously Bisaccia was going to be a really hot name with all of the coaching turnover and him helping the Raiders get to the playoffs. The reward didn't seem worth the risk. With a franchise that's undergoing so much change at every single level, you would have hoped there could have been some stability. Losing your best coach when you didn't need to is dumb.

The Giants coach is better overall ST coach than all of them. That said Bisaccia had more value than just a ST coach.

Why they hired this guy who is clearly the worst option of the 4, is a mystery. It’s what the Bears do though, these little moves add up to being the difference and why they have only one constant, and it’s losing.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yeah I definitely remember Tabor having a rep as a bad coach when he got here. Maybe a change of scenery will be good for this guy ??‍♂️

I thought Tabor was going to be absolute dog shit here and he did a really good job.

But then again at the end of the day, one thing Pace was really good at was fashioning the bottom of the roster with all his decent late round picks, and he also fashioned the bottom of the roster to favor what special teams needs to be good.

What Lombardi said really resonated with me and made me wonder if a lot of that matters more with the GM and how he fashions the bottom of the roster unless with the special teams coach

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
part of your problem is that you have the inability to decipher the English language....

I've explained this several times.

I never said I thought it was back tightness. I said it could be anything, we don't know. I was then challenged that doctors don't look at players for just "sore backs"...i then said teams have a team of doctors who's job it is to diagnose most any problem a player has to see if there is an issue.

I don't why this is hard to understand.

I'm ignoring his ass so he's probing for new targets to stalk. ???

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hightower is not an exciting hire. Lets hope he didn't have the horses. ST averaged 17th during his tenure in SF. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Niners were 6th in PR yardage and 5th in Opp FG. I think those are the two most important STs categoried. KR and PR are dependent on the returner more than anything. FG is dependent on the kicker and Opp KR which they sucked in ie 31st while doscourage also has less impact since most Kickoffs are touchbacks.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Niners were 6th in PR yardage and 5th in Opp FG. I think those are the two most important STs categoried. KR and PR are dependent on the returner more than anything. FG is dependent on the kicker and Opp KR which they sucked in ie 31st while doscourage also has less impact since most Kickoffs are touchbacks.
Disagree. KR and PR are largely impacted by blocking.