*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Make fun of it if you want. As posted earlier, this is what one of the best linebackers in the NFL had to say about it when one of Chicago's beat writers tried to make fun of it to him.

That's exactly it. It's what I said. It's jock language that they can digest and understand and practice rather easily.

I for one am glad that the linebacker who's actually playing the sport clapped back at the dumbass journalist who thought he knew everything.

The point of journalism is to obtain information. It's impossible to obtain really good information when you go into it thinking you know everything already, which is why so many journalists nowadays are pure ass.

Reactions: Myk

Canth

Liked Posts:
So, with the ST coordinator hire, what coaching positions are left?

I don't think they have that webpage is fully up to date as there are still holdovers from Nagy's staff and I thought all those guys were reported to be gone.

In looking at the Bears official pages and the other tracker, I assume they are still looking for:

RB Coach
TE Coach
An quality control/offensive assistant or two
DL Coach (a lot of speculation that will be Marinelli, although with not getting Bisaccia, who knows)

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
So, with the ST coordinator hire, what coaching positions are left?

I don't think they have that webpage is fully up to date as there are still holdovers from Nagy's staff and I thought all those guys were reported to be gone.

In looking at the Bears official pages and the other tracker, I assume they are still looking for:

RB Coach
TE Coach
An quality control/offensive assistant or two
DL Coach (a lot of speculation that will be Marinelli, although with not getting Bisaccia, who knows)
Those are the main ones. Some interesting connections in the RB coach area from the Shanahan tree. In one of the EL ? I posted, he mentioned Eric Studesville. Gonna turn already studs into mega studs