*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
This is a fantastic trivia question. Wasn’t this the Trestman / Emery years? That roster was trash. Highlighted by Jared Allen lol

Still shocked they got a pick for him
Lovie and Toub had a different philosophy for special teams. Alot of special teams units are made up of the bottom end of the 53. Those two sprinkled in their stars. Urlacher, Briggs, Peanut etc while simultaneously developing ST aces who constantly made the prowbowl.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Lovie and Toub had a different philosophy for special teams. Alot of special teams units are made up of the bottom end of the 53. Those two sprinkled in their stars. Urlacher, Briggs, Peanut etc while simultaneously developing ST aces who constantly made the prowbowl.
They also invested 30% of the cap in special teams lol.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Did it bother anyone else when Flus was referring to the three phases as offense, defense, and kicking.

Asking for a friend.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Did it bother anyone else when Flus was referring to the three phases as offense, defense, and kicking.

Asking for a friend.
Nope!

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I don’t know a thing about this guy. Wanted the 49ers asst HC but probably out of the budget! Shocker!
"I dont know a thing, but I'll keep implying every move is based on $ when that makes no sense."

Rise

Liked Posts:
"I dont know a thing, but I'll keep implying every move is based on $ when that makes no sense."

Every hire they make is cheap, it’s the only thing we know for sure. It’s not based on past qualifications or experience that is for sure.

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
Every hire they make is cheap, it’s the only thing we know for sure. It’s not based on past qualifications or experience that is for sure.
You have no idea how much about of these coaches are being paid at this point. Could you let up on the cunting over nothing.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts: