dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I say fuck every other position and fix both lines. If there’s still picks left, then go for other positions. And maybe dip your feet in free agency. You can get away with so much more from your other players with better lines from both sides. It always starts from the front. If nothing changes on other positions, oh well. It is what it is. We go into the season with what we have and wait until next years draft. Besides, all I hear is everyone that coached the colt’s defense came on our side and they are really really good. So then make the current players better.
So Fields only gets D.Mooney at WR next year?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The whole process and hires were a big, fat turd.

What a let down.

I'm preparing for these hires to be worse than the guys we just fired. I know ppl think it's impossible to be worse than Nagy...but as a whole, if the defense falls off, we could be in for some lean years.
I was mostly ley down by most of the staff hirings as well but i'm not preparing for the worst from them like you are, i'm more hoping for the best but don't feel great about it. This is just my on paper thoughts and i know i have zero idea how any of them will work out.

Canth

Liked Posts:
So Fields only gets D.Mooney at WR next year?

Yeah, I'm all for remaking the lines, but people really don't seem to grasp the Bears literally only have 1 WR under contract for 2022. It doesn't matter if you can give Fields 10 seconds to throw if there is no one that can run a route and catch the ball....

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yeah, I'm all for remaking the lines, but people really don't seem to grasp the Bears literally only have 1 WR under contract for 2022. It doesn't matter if you can give Fields 10 seconds to throw if there is no one that can run a route and catch the ball....
I’m not one for “called it’s”. But I’m going to go out on a limb here and “call it” that the Bears have more than one WR next year!