*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

Canth

Liked Posts:
I’m not one for “called it’s”. But I’m going to go out on a limb here and “call it” that the Bears have more than one WR next year!

I'm sure they will. My point is that a lot of people are seeming to suggest that the Bears spend all their available cap space and draft picks on the lines, occasionally throwing in a CB while suggesting to completely ignore the massive need at WR.

They are going to need to likely spend resources both in FA and the draft at WR to give Fields some weapons. Yes, they need to improve the lines. But, he also needs weapons that can get open and catch the ball.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Would Houston get 2 3rd round picks for promoting him within their own organization? Or does it only apply if they go somewhere else?
Elsewhere I believe. Curious if we hear about thst from others

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Texans are a fucked up organization. lol. Did they get scared out of hiring McCown? it sounds like they really wanted him and someone told them it would look bad. So because they don't want Flores either, they're interviewing Lovie last minute? I'm happy for Lovie and happy that Pep might finally get the chance of being an OC

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Texans are a fucked up organization. lol. Did they get scared out of hiring McCown? it sounds like they really wanted him and someone told them it would look bad. So because they don't want Flores either, they're interviewing Lovie last minute? I'm happy for Lovie and happy that Pep might finally get the chance of being an OC
I wouldn’t be surprised if either HC would get Pep pushed on them but he deserves a shot at that.

IF Watson plays for Houston, which is unlikely, Lovie will make some serious noise.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I wouldn’t be surprised if either HC would get Pep pushed on them but he deserves a shot at that.

IF Watson plays for Houston, which is unlikely, Lovie will make some serious noise.
Watson won't even play in Houston again. Both sides are committed to him being gone at this point

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Watson won't even play in Houston again. Both sides are committed to him being gone at this point
Agree, kind of wishing for a bizarro world scenario so Lovie can finish his career with a legit QB