*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You could argue he had a large hand in the downturn of talent. Ton of headscratchers there.

That front office though and ownership is a big woof

I have to wonder though - seeing as what a straight trash dumpster fire the ownership of the Texans is, what if when O'Brian was a GM, you had the owners fucking meddling and telling him he had to get rid of some people?

That organization is so dysfunctional, it's like they're competing to be the new Browns now that the Browns are semi-competent.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
I have to wonder though - seeing as what a straight trash dumpster fire the ownership of the Texans is, what if when O'Brian was a GM, you had the owners fucking meddling and telling him he had to get rid of some people?

That organization is so dysfunctional, it's like they're competing to be the new Browns now that the Browns are semi-competent.
Very likely

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
I shouldn't be, but I am often amazed at the various unrealistic trade scenarios that people come up with.
Just wishful thinking and people overvaluing their own players vs others.

Unless you offer something absolutely massive, Fields is untouchable. Poles even called him his first round pick this year.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Lot of artificial bullshit and prices getting jacked up to gouge customers.
Not sure what you mean by artificial, but I cover this sort of thing for a living and it is real. Lots of expectations with peoples salary increases also etc.