*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Lot of artificial bullshit and prices getting jacked up to gouge customers.
Like I keep asking people, who didn't see this coming? Everyone lost profits in 2020, and who really thought the Big Wigs were just gonna call it an off year and move on? They all want those lost profits back. America=Greed.

Hell, my job was busy AF thru the down days of Covid, we made more than ever before and they STILL raised prices. Greed never ends.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Like I keep asking people, who didn't see this coming? Everyone lost profits in 2020, and who really thought the Big Wigs were just gonna call it an off year and move on? They all want those lost profits back. America=Greed.
A little more to it than that, but greed has always defined the states lol… well most of the world.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
This feels like Bears and the kicker situation. As if that is the sole reason to get Packers over the hump. Rodgers played like shit and cap hell will make that team look entirely different. Good for them for ponying up the cash though.

I'll be one to say that Rodgers wasn't playing at a MVP level this year, even though he'll probably win due to his passer rating. I recall the defense winning them games this past year(not Rodgers).

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
It would be a nice change unless you feel strongly on who is there, that otherwise would not be at the next pick

Rise

Liked Posts:
Just paid mine. A slight increase but nothing that wasn’t to be expected

Yeah just received mine, 6% increase. We have to pay up but they don’t, what else is new.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
No idea. If he has 'mental issues' that make him walk out on his team, then yes I don't want him here why woud you ? Go get help for yourself and stop wasting everyone's time/money.
Do you think he didn't get help while he was out?

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Not sure what you mean by artificial, but I cover this sort of thing for a living and it is real. Lots of expectations with peoples salary increases also etc.

No, what I am saying is there are certain things that corporate businesses and government are doing, that they don't have to do and one could argue shouldn't do, that is causing the inflation and that if those entities would knock it off, the inflation wouldn't be this bad.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
So they are going to bandaid the shit roster instead of doing things right lol.
No, but this roster isn’t so bad that it can’t be done in 2 off seasons. They are saying there’s no need to waste the young talent we do have…

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
No, but this roster isn’t so bad that it can’t be done in 2 off seasons. They are saying there’s no need to waste the young talent we do have…
Most of those guys you say we can build around like Mack for instance won’t be here in two seasons. Easier said than done replacing guys like that.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
What an interesting read on Eberflus. I found it interesting that he was just hoping to get 65%-70% of his coaching list - speaks to the realities and what I have seen elsewhere. It's not just having a list, but back-up plans to the back-up plans for filling out the staff.

I also found the extra detail in how long Poles and Eberflus have talked to each other and kept it touch a fascinating bit of insight to how these prospective coaches and GM's get to know each other.

Also, I found the 80/20 rule on point. You can have the best scheme in the world and it won't matter if you don't have the players to execute it.
Maybe this piece of information changes the minds of those who thought Eberflus was forced onto Poles by ownership. They obviously built that relationship in the past and Eberflus might have been on Poles HC list all along