Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
1644413186165.png1644413597362.png
This dude screams Marc Trestman's love child.
Can you imagine this reject from the Apple Genius Bar, screaming at a 295# DE for jumping offsides during a critical moment in a game?
This hire has failure written all over it.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Not sure which I would prefer Rodgers off the Packers and them receiving multiple 1st Rd picks +, or Rodgers on a gutted Packers team that has to trim over $50M just to be at zero.
I think I would prefer to see him fuck the Packers hard on an extension, getting his brains beat in, sulking, crying to refs, and screaming at practice squad level receivers and MLF for a season or 2.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Not sure which I would prefer Rodgers off the Packers and them receiving multiple 1st Rd picks +, or Rodgers on a gutted Packers team that has to trim over $50M just to be at zero.
I think I would prefer to see him fuck the Packers hard on an extension, getting his brains beat in, sulking, crying to refs, and screaming at practice squad level receivers and MLF for a season or 2.
Would love the Packers years with Farve, towards the end where it was turning the tide before Rodgers took over.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
As long as they have Rodgers and he isn’t dropping off they’ll be good. You think he’s going to fall off a cliff because they couldn’t sign everybody back? I’d rather have him gone. Pretty wishful thinking to assume he and the Packers are going to suck because they didn’t sign 3 guys.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I do think in light of getting caught up on the recent tweets, going to chill on the Brandon Jacobs posts now.

Won't have too long to wait to see what's validated. My main things is, I will wait to see if Khalil Mack gets moved before the draft or on draft day, and if the compensation is equal to or close to what was mentioned or better.

That seems a good litmus test at this point.

I want to say Greg Gabriel has a point here when confronting him, but it's Greg Gabriel. He's confronted many people before because that's his nature, and has been wrong almost every time.

It would be like Jason LaConfora confronting him about accuracy in tweets.

Just going to wait to see how this shakes out now.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I think either way, it's gonna be a challenge for that team. You're either rolling the dice with a lesser QB, although I think they'd find someone else besides Love, or you put Rodgers through the start of another rebuild with having to push away the rest of the talent and bring in lower paid players.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:

This doesn’t make sense. I’ve never heard of a team asking for 3 second rounders. And a 4th. Seems made up. And by somebody who isn’t even smart enough to put a realistic ask out there. Instead of asking for 3 seconds and a 4th wouldn’t you just ask for a 1st? Like a 1st and a 3rd? I don’t know the trade chart thingy. But 3 2’s and a 4 would have to be the equivalent of some combo like a 1st and 4th. IDK.

”Yeah, we’re open to trading one of our guys. We need 4 3rd rounders, 3 6th’s and 2 7th’s. That’s our asking price.” Lol.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
John Madden actually had 4 different coaching jobs before he became the head coach of the Raiders. He was there linebackers coach before accepting the head coaching position.
Yes, my bad, but he only had 1 coaching job in the NFL before becoming the HC. He was linebacker's coach for 1 year.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
You might want to look up Madden’s coaching history . Hell he was the Raiders LB coach at one point
Sorry, I just watched a documentary on him and in it they said that he was a nobody watching the practices when Al Davis passed by and started talking to him. While talking to him, Davis realized that Madden could be an excellent head coach.

Maybe Davis listened to someone and gave Madden the linebackers coach position but he was the linebacker's coach for 1 year before he became the head coach.

Anyhow, Davis made him the youngest head coach at the time at the age of 32.